Chapter Two~This Was a Good Night

🔥 🔥NATSU🔥 🔥

I looked at the blonde girl next to me. Another victim because of my girlfriend, er- ex-girlfriend. We broke up yesterday. Well, I broke up with her. Anyway I sat the blonde girl lay her head and fall asleep. I kept on watching her until class ended. Mr.Clive dismissed us. I was about to shake the girl, when I saw a trail of blood on her hair. It must of been Lisanna's doing. I picked the blonde girl up and carried her braidal style. I took her home since school ended. "Wendy!" I called as I opened the door. Wendy came out smiling. "Natsu~Nii!" She greeyes happily. She then saw the girl in my hands. "Oh my gosh! Is she okay?" I looked down at her. "I don't know." 

We walked into the house and I laid the girl on the couch. Wendy bought her supplies and one of my shirt. "What's that for?" Wendy motioned to the door. "You might want to go out." I sighed and left the room. I walked a few minutes later. Wendy cushioned the girls head with a pillow and wrapping bandages around the girls waist. I saw her lacey pink panties which made Wendy slap me. "You weren't supposed to come in, BAKA!" She said flustered. "Geez! No need the harsh words!" As if on que, the girls eyes fluttered open. "We're am I?" Wendy turn to her and smiled. "I'm Wendy Marvel! And that pink-haired idiot that woke up is Natsu my older brother. Gomen." I crossed my arms. "It's salmon, not pink. And I'm not an idiot!" 

"Are to!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

Me and Wendy were so heated in out fight that we hadn't noticed the blonde girl smiling.

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!" I say. I see Wendy grinning. I faceplate myself. Wendy laughed, and I heard another person laugh. We looked at the girl to see her smiling at us. She looked down sadly. "It must be nice...to be so close." Wendy smiled at the girl. "What's you're name?" Lucy looked away. "No one important." I sighed. "We'll be bringing you back to health, so you might as well as tell us. 

"Lucy." 

I smiled. "That wasn't so hard was it, Luce?"

"Luce? My name's Lucy."

I rolled my eyes. "Lucy, Luce, samething. Whatever!"

"Don't 'whatever' me!" 

"Sheesh, Luce! Can you get any louder!" 

"Maybe I'll stop when you call me by my name!"

"You guys bicker like a married couple." Wendy said giggling. "We are not!" We shouted. We faced each other.

"Stoping copying me!"

"You stop copying me!"

"STOP!!!" Wendy shouted. We turned to her. "Lucy, you must be hungry, you can have dinner with us!" Lucy nodded silently. Wendy left and we turned away from each other. "So..." I tried to start up a conversation. Luce ignored me. "Helloooooo?" I waved my hand in front of her. Luce ignored me. "Luce? Luce! Hello is any there? Lucy!" I shouted. Luce looked at me and smirk evily. "You finally said my name correctly." I was about to reply when Wendy called us to dinner.

"So, how'd you get ingured in the first place?" Wendy asked. I tried to stop her, but I was curious myself. Lucy stopped eating. "I just tripped down the stairs that's all." Lucy's bangs were covering her face. Something else happened, I thought. She defenitly didn't fall down the stairs. 

"I'm not hungry." Lucy stood up from the table. "Do you live with a family member?" Wendy asked. Lucy shook her head. "Then you're gonna have to stay. I want to restore you to health before letting you go. You also won't be going to school, Natsu will bring the assigments to you." Wendy noticed Lucy's pale face. "You might want to lay down too." Lucy just nodded and sat down. Her face became paler by the seceond. I stood up and threw Lucy onto my shoulders. "Come on, Luce. Time for bed." Lucy looked at first but fought back. "I'm not a kid Natsu!" I laid her on the couch and cover her with the blanket. I fluffed up the pillows for her. "Thank...you." She said softly. I smiled. "'Night, Luce." I didn't wait for a responed. But I still heard her. "Good Night, Natsu."

That's right, Luce.

This was a good night.

Because of you!

🐈🐈End of Chapter Two🐈🐈