Chapter Three~ Thank You, Gray~sama

💧💧JUVIA💧💧

Juvia will always be grateful for the day she meet you, Gray~sama. You instently brightened Juvia's day! Even thought it was raining, you stayed by Juvia's side! That's why, Juvia will always love you, Gray~sama. 

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Juvia was walking to Juvia's locker, dropping Juvia's books. Bora came up to Juvia and looked at Juvia seriously. Juvia was afraid that she did something wrong. 

"I want to break up with you." Bora said. Juvia was heartbroken. If only I knew that I'd meet someone better, then I wouldn't have wasted my tears on him. My eyes started to tear up. 

"Nani?" I had asked, "What did Juvia do?"

Bora sighed, "For starters, it's series when you talk in third person. And I can't do anything fun with you because it's always raining!" Silent tears rolled down Juvia's cheeks. "I only did this because of a bet! It's not like I really loved you or anything," Those hit Juvia really hard. Put the next words hurt even more. 

"You're such a freak! Anyone that hangs around with you is either desperate or they did it out of pity."

Juvia looked down ashamed. She could feel her heart breaking. "See that, bitch?" A nasty voice said. Juvia looked up to see Lisanna. She put a hand on Bora's shoulder. "Good job, babe." Lisanna kissed Bora in front of Juvia. Juvia felt even more down then before. "See that, bitch? You're so useless and ugly, everybody avoids you like a diesease." Juvia ignored Lisanna's words and turned around. 

"Listen to me when I'm taking to you, bitch!"

Juvia ignored Lisanna's shreiking. She felt a hand pull her back. Juvia's head collided with her locker. She heard a crack. Juvia looked at Lissanna's eyes and they were filled with hatred. Lisanna dropped Juvia and started kicking her. Juvia looked back at her emotionless. Finally Lisanna left and walked away. Juvia carefully stood up and walked towards the roof. 

Juvia sat down with the rain hitting her back. Juvia then heard someone's voice. "You okay?" Juvia sat there for a second then replied. "Juvia is sorry for being gloomy." Juvia heard a chuckle. " Nah, I don't mind." Juvia felt someone sit down behind her. "Mind if I sit?" Juvia shook her head. Juvia felt them lean against her back. "Bad day?" He asked. Juvia nodded. "It's alright. It'll get better." Juvia smiled. The rain stopped and the sun came out. It was the most beautiful thing Juvia has ever seen. "Juvia is glad to meet you."

"I'm Gray. Glad I could help."

You really did help.

Arigatõ, Gray~sama.

Thank you.

Gray~sama.