Chapter Four~Don't you think, Juvia?

❄❄GRAY❄❄

I felt Juvia's head geting heavier. "Juvia?" I asked. She stayed quiet. "Juvia?" I gently moved from my postion. Juvia's eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. I carried her braidal style home. I opened the door. "Romeo!" I called for my little brother. Nobody responded. Guess his still at school. I placed Juvia on the couch. As I removed my hands from under her body to see them covered in blood. I gentley lifted her head to see blood seeping, dying her hair with red. I placed her head back on a pillow. I went into the kitchen and filled a bowl with water. I then went into the bathroom and pulled out a first aid kit. 

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

I was half-way down with wrapping her head when she woke up. "Who are you?"She asked. "I'm Gray Fullbuster. The guy from the rooftop." Juvia looked down at herself to see her inguries being covered by bandages. She looked at me and smiled. That smile, it was so beautiful you could die a happy man. Who ever dumped her sure has lost a lot. "Thank you, Gray." I looked away blushing. I've never heard such a beautiful voice before. I stood up and cleaned everything up. "My brother knows a girl who's good at this stuff. I'll take her to you tommorow." Juvia nodded and I walked away. "Um, Gray? Can I borrow you're clothes? I don't have a change of clothes and mine are soaked." I turned around. She was still in her soaking wet uniform that was crying up. I nodded. "Also, um, you're clothes?" I looked down to find my chest bare. "Oh shit!" I cused. I ran around the living room not realizing that Juvia has left. 

When I found my clothes and put them on, Juvia wasn't in the living room. Guess I'll have to prepare dinner for Romeo. I sighed. I brought out the pots and turned on the oven. "Do you need help?" A voice asked. I jumped and turned around to find Juvia. I sighed in realif and. Juvia giggled. It was...cute. I nodded, "I guess," Juvia walked past me and opened the refrigerator. "Hm...Let's see...What can I make?" Juvia pulled out a ton of ingredients and handed them to me. I realized that she was wearing on of my shirts that barely cover her panties. I looked away and blushed. "Um, you're, um...Are showing." I pointed out. Juvia closed the door and turned to face me. "Oh, you're pants were too big on Juvia, even with the belt on." Juvia opened the package of noodles. "Ramen noodles of spaghetti?" She asked. I shrugged. "Alright, how about-"

"GRAY! I'M HOME!!!" Romeo shouted. I turned back to Juvia but she was gone. "Gray! Who's this?" I walked out of the kitchen and to the door. Juvia was already there, taking Romeo's backpack and hanging. I walked up to Romeo. "Romeo,this is Juvia" (OMG! I wrote 'Juliet' instead 'Juvia'. 😹😹😹) "Juvia this is my little brother, Romeo." Juvia waved at him. "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, Romeo." Romeo grinned. "Nice to met ya, Juvia!" I walked back to the kitchen. "Ya making dinner?" Romeo asked. I nodded. I looked to Juvia but she wasn't there. (Gray: HOW DOES SHE DO THAT!!!😾 Me: IDK!😹😹😼)

"Romeo! Can please come to the kitchen?" Juvia called from the kitchen. Romeo looked at me confused but I just shrugged. We walked to the kitchen. Juvia turned around and smiled. "Good Romeo, you're here." Juvia pointed to the noddles. "Do you want Raman Noodles or Spaghetti?" Romeo thought about this for a while. "Hm...Tough choice." A second later a lightbulb appeared on top of his head. "What the fuck!?! There's a lightbulb on top of your head!" Juvia hit me with a newpaper. "Gray! Language!" Juvia turned to Romeo and smiled. "Have you decided yet?" Romeo nodded. "I think I'll go with spaghetti." Juvia nodded. "Good choice! Something nice and simple." Juvia started breaking the noodles and placing them in the warm water. Me and Romeo sat down watching her cook.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

After what felt like forever, Juvia put the spaghetti in plates and set them in front of us. We picked up our forks and slurped the whole entire thing. Juvia ate slowly and gracefully. Juvia looked up at me and stared. "Um...Gray? You're clothes?" I looked down to see my six-packs being revealed. I cursed.  I looked around the kitchen to look for my clothes and put them on. I turned around to find Romeo and Juvia laughing there asses off. "It's not funny!" I yelled. Romeo stopped at took a breathe. "You're right, it's not funny, it's hilarious!" That got them going again. I sat down and finished eating. "You gonna go home Juvia?" Romeo asked. Juvia looked down at her food. "If you don't mind, can I stay here?" She asked. I smiled. "Of course!" Romeo grinned. "Yeah! Sleepover with Gray's girlfriend!" I blushed and I probably looked like a tomato. I glanced at Juvia. She was blushing too. "Romeo! She's not my girlfriend!" Romeo turned around and grinned. "That's what you said!" Romeo ran out of the kitchen and I chased him. We spent the whole night watching movies and eating ice cream. Romeo slept on the floor hugging a pillow and you rested you're head on my shoulder. You fell asleep and I stayed awake looking at you're beautiful and peaceful face.

Do you remember that day, Juvia?

It was the best day ever. If I could, I would have gone through that day all over again.

Don't you think, Juvia.

🐈🐈End of Chapter Four🐈🐈