Chapter Five~You Make Me Feel Safe, Jellal

Konnichiwa, Nakama!

Here is this weeks ship chapter. This is my first time writing anything to do with Jerza so, I tried. Anyway I hope you enjoyed. That's all I got to say.
Nova_Dreyer⚡

🍰🍰ERZA🍰🍰

"You're such a useless slut! You can't do anything right! I don't even know why I took care of you in the first place. You fuckin' slut!" Mom-er-Lady Irene hit me with her whip. I stayed there emotionless and let her hit me. She was drunk so I can't blame her. She stared at me angerily and pulled something out of her back pocket. I coward in fear and tried to run but I couldn't, even if I wanted to. I was hung on th wall. She grinnned evilly at me. She pulled the trigger and screamed in pain as the bullet went into my left arm. She removed the chains and threw my on the floor. "NOW GO TO WORK AND GET ME SOME MONEY!" I whimpered and went to my room. 

I'm Erza Scarlet. Well, my friend gave me my last name. His name is Jellal Fernandaz and I'm inlove with him. But he wouldn't love someone like me. I weakly bandaged my wounds and wore my 8Island uniform. Luckily the sleeves covered the the bullet wound on my left arm. I picked up my bag and tried to sneak outside. 

🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

I stared at the man emotionlessly. "What would you like to order, sir?" I asked in a flat voice. He gave me a list of things in the menu and I wrote them down on my pad. I opened the door to the kitchen and cooked the food. I walked out the kitchen and tripped over something. I grit my teeeth in pain and and look up. To see none other then the bitch, Lisanna. She smirked evilly at me. "You're sucha klutz!" I ignored the next things she said because I saw him.

Jellal Fernandaz.

He came over to Lisanna and I kept my head down. "Lisanna!" He sid sternly. I see, he has never changed. "You should stop." Lisanna huffed and turned around. "Whatever! I'm only doing this for Meredy." So he's in a relationship. Jellal sighed and looked down at me. He put out a hand. "Sorry, Lisanna's a bit amitious. Are you alright?" I took his hand and nodded. I went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my uniform filled with food. I changed in one of the stalls and walked out of the bathroom.

To bump into Jellal.

"Why are you still here?" I asked. Jellal leaned in closer. "Eh?" I blushed. "Sorry. You look like someone I knew." Jellal pulled away and smiled. "Want to accompany me to a walk in the park?" I didn't want to go home and I was too ingured to work so I nodded. "You're not much of a talker are you?" I shook my head. "So whats you're name?" I stayed silent. "Okay....what's you're favorite color?" 

"Blue." I said without thinking.

He raised an eyebrow and I looked away blushing. "Don't get any ideas!" I shouted, waving my hands. Jellal laughed. "Did anyone tell you that you're cute when you blush?" He said. I blushed even more. I bet my face could rival my hair. "It's a shame they're really missing out." I looked down still flushed but smiled. "Let's get ice cream!" He grabbed my hand and lead me to the ice cream vender. "What would you like?" He asked. "The usual!" Jellal said excited. I got say it kinda cute. I stopped. Bad! Bad Erza bad!

"Strawberry please." I said politly. 

The ice cream vendor nodded and handed us the cones and we sat in a bench. I got to know Jellal a bit and tell him my name. I also learned that he likes blueberry more than strawberry. Which was a major rip-off for me. I was busy having fun with Jellal to care about anything. Even the wound. But I was soon reminded of it. 

We walked to the trash can to throw away what left over. I actiddently hit my left arm against a tree. I winced and Jellal noticed this. "Are you alright?" I shrugged it off and craddled my left arm in my right. 

🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

As we were walking in town, I began to feel dizzy. Jellal looked over at me and frowed his brows. "Are you alright?" He asked. "You're a bit pale." I gritt my teeth. "I'm fine!" I snapped. I closed my eyes and sighed, and tried to ignore the pain. I felt a hand on my left arm. "Here. Hold on to me til we get my house." I nodded and squeezed Jellal's arm. But my mind had other ideas. I closed my eyes and passed out in Jellal's arms.

I've never felt so safe before.

You make me feel safe,Jellal.

🐈🐈End of Chapter Five🐈🐈