Chapter one: All at once.

A/N: the picture above is my art. Do not steal. Ill put an authors note at the beginning telling who the artist is.

??? P.O.V.

It was a few years ago when I had figured out my powers. You may think, "what powers do you even have?" I honestly don't know. My power is a type of water, but its purple. I remember the news talking about what powers Lloyd had since he's the green ninja, but all they said was that his was a type of energy, fueled by fire some how. Then I looked at my misty purple water one day and realized that mine was sort of similar in the misty colored category as Lloyd. I've been writing in this diary too long.

Whoops, I just missed my bag.

Here I go, to the tournament of elementals. My parents signed me up since they figured out I had powers, to see what the actual ninja would do. I was signed up to go against Kai, the fire ninja, and the hotte-I mean the most respected man of this realm. Yes, I know there's realms. I had a dream once before.

Wait, I missed my taxi. Ugh! I'm late!!!

~timeskip~

I made it to the tournament in time to see most of the other competitors. There were many who looked, and had no aura, of any element I can see. I get to the back and look at Sensei Wu, I shouldn't talk about him as my sensei yet. But I have a feeling I've been around him before… must be my imagination. I noticed a green aura'd boy about 20 in age. He looked almost like me. I shook my head and went to the lobby to get a drink. In order to awaken my power I need to drink only 8 oz a day. Which is great. I liked that fact, and if I drink one bottle, around 17 oz I will get 2 days worth of energy to use my power. But it's a downside, but an upside.

I sit down and first went Jay and this one snake. But it looked weird. He definitely wasn't a hypnobrai, but some water user.

But he used ice and lightning against Jay. He won eventually. Jay congratulated him, since it was the ninja's idea for this competition to see who would beat the ninja at their game.

After 5 other people went and lost to the ninja, I was next against Kai. I stood up and threw my bottle of water into the recycling. I went into the dirt area and noticed it was so dry. It'd be hard to get liquid here.

I turn around to face Kai at the exit of the area, as he grinned and put his mask on. I nodded myself as encouragement and spun around, creating my own spinjitzu color as purple, silver and green, I stop and appear in my own handmade suit of purple, silver and green.

He looked surprised at me. I then put up my own mask, which only was a hood that covered my eyes. I thought this fight through. He would attack first.

I widened my eyes when I noticed he disappeared. I turn around only to get flames thrown at me, I dodge and shielded most of it, as my sleeve catches on fire. I growled, I then raised my hand up and under him came a huge ball of water that raised itself 10 feet in the air, grabbing him off the ground and I raised it above myself and let it drop.

I didn't move a single muscle as the water hit me and splashed onto the dry ground. Kai had fallen and landed in my arms as the last of the water hit us. I blushed a little as he looked up at me in my arms. I drop him and do spinjitzu on him, flinging him to the crowd, and all the fans clapped at me beating Kai.

Nya, the water ninja and Kai's sister runs up to me and congratulates me on beating her brother. I nervously smile and rub my neck. 'Oh great. I got a crush on both of them.' I think to myself as the rest of the ninja run up to me and Nya.

"Wow! You beat Kai and throw him?! That's cool!!!" Jay yells excited.

"I think he gets the idea, Jay." Cole says. "But it was neat to see Kai get beat by a stranger other than villains." I'm surprised even the earth ninja says that.