Chapter 9: The Hands Of Time Return. (18+)

Christy got up and climbed into the wheelchair. She wheeled herself out the bedroom door. She knew what time it was. It was time for breakfast. She wheeled to the heightened table and stayed there. She looked in the kitchen and saw Kyle hugging Zane. She smiled.

"What's breakfast? I wanna knowwwwww!" Kyle begged, hugging Zane. Christy giggled.

"You will have to see. Christy is up. You should go talk to her." Zane suggested, hiding what he was making. Kyle pouted. Zane kissed Kyle, which made Kyle blush purple. He sighed and went to the table and sat next to Christy.

"How did you sleep?" Kyle asked. Christy smiled.

"I slept great. But… I have a feeling that something is going to happen today." She frowned. He rubbed her arm.

"Don't worry. We will make sure whatever happens won't happen to you. Or your date today." He smiled. Christy blushed. Then Kai walked in the room in his pjs. He was soon followed by Xeno. Christy smiled at them.

"Morning you two." She patted Xeno on the head. He squeaked. He sat down, as Kai sat down.

"Morning, Christy. So what are you doing today anyways? You seem happy." Kai looked at Christy. She laughed nervously.

"Oh nothing… just… hanging out with Nya today… using my water..?" She looked at Kai. He raised his scarred eyebrow.

They then heard a scream. The scream did not sound familiar. Kai and Xeno jumped up from their seat. Echo ran out of the hallway and into the kitchen, scaring Zane, and he hugged him.

"I have my voice! My voice is fixed!" Echo screamed out. Sensei Wu walked in and hit Echo with his staff. Echo looked at him. "I'm sorry, Sensei." He said.

"I am glad you now have a voice. But you screaming will not solve it." He said. Echo nodded. "Now go to the table. I will get the others." Sensei Wu went to the room that Cole and Jay were sharing. He knocked. Cole stood up and cracked the door open.

"Sensei! Sorry. We will be right out." He said as he closed the door. Sensei Wu then went to Lloyd's room, just as Lloyd opened the door.

"Good morning, Uncle." Lloyd yawned. Lloyd headed to the kitchen. Sensei Wu then went to see if Nya was awake. She was. He knocked on the door.

"Come in." She said. He went in and noticed she was looking at an image.

"Nya, breakfast is being made." Sensei said. She looked up at him and sighed.

"I know… I just… don't feel like going out there yet. Not until Christy is ready to go." She looked back at the image. It was a picture of her and Christy on their first date.

"Christy is waiting to see you, though, Nya. Her and the others are waiting." He said, grabbing her shoulder.

"Are you sure? What if she just wanted to tell me that it isn't working out for us? That alone upsets me…" She said. Sensei whacked her on the back with his stick. She yelped.

"She was just as concerned as you are. When i told her that you were just as concerned she got the courage to ask you for today. Don't regret anything. I know she loves you. You know that. And I know that you love her. It is written in your destinies." He said. He rubbed her back a bit. She looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you, Sensei. Thanks for putting it that way." She said, as she stood up. She left the room. He followed and went to Morro's room.

Morro was just getting to the door and he phased through, seeing Sensei Wu.

"Ah. Good morning, Sensei." He smiled. Sensei Wu smiled back and pointed to the kitchen. Morro nodded and went there.

Sensei then went to Farzen's room. He knocked on the door. Farzen opened it, her eyes were black with the whites of her eyes golden. She blinked and smiled slyly.