Chapter 10: Finding A Way To Save Christina And Morro. (sort of 18+)

(I believe Dr. Julien's first name would be Anthony.)

Krux and Acronix arrived at an abandoned building. Krux kicked a bucket over, angered. He yelled in frustration.

Acronix was thinking of what happened at ouroboros. He actually felt upset all of the sudden. He looked at Krux, then back at the ground. He was thinking of how Christina ran into his brother's attack for a possessed boy. He looked back up at Krux.

"I can't believe she even did that. It should have been Garmadon and Wu getting hit. It is better if they were dead. But no, the youngest member had to go against me and cause that fear ridden person to torture us, right brother?" He looked at Acronix. He looked at Krux in the eyes.

"This… this is wrong, brother. We don't have our powers and are trying to gain them back only for them to steal them and send them away. I think it is best if we aren't even associated. She sacrificed herself for whoever that was. She literally killed herself for the ninja! How is that not heroic?! She died! She is probably dead because of you!" Acronix yelled. Krux stepped back a bit, at his brother's rant. He growled.

"If you love the ninja now, then be my guest and leave! We were once great warriors, now you are breaking our promise!" He yelled back.

"So be it!" Acronix yelled. He ran out of the building, looking back, he looked at where his brother was. He grabbed a match out of his pocket and lit it. He then set it on dry grass and ran off, letting the grass catch fire.

The ninja got a call from the police station. They sent it up on the screen. The officer came up on the screen.

"Hello, ninja." He said.

"Hello. Is something wrong? We will take care of it right away." Kai said, cracking his knuckles.

"No. But there is someone who wants to tell you something." The officer said, and moved aside. There sitting at a table was Acronix, with cuffs on and he was in orange clothing. He looked up and waved. He sighed in the background. "He said that he knows where Krux is. And how to capture him."

"Acronix, I will be there with Garmadon. We need you to tell everything to us once we get there." Sensei Wu said. Acronix only nodded, then started shaking, and making sobbing sounds. Kai went up to the screen.

"What is Acronix doing?" He asked. The officer sighed.

"The whole time we found him he kept saying that he didn't mean to hurt the purple ninja. And he kept saying that his brother is going to pay for hurting all of you. And he has been crying for the past hour." The officer said. Everyone gasped.

"I will be there. Keep him there and make sure he drinks. He needs liquids if he keeps crying." Garmadon said. The officer nodded and the call ended.

Everyone looked at each other. Then Nya started crying again. Kai hugged her and rubbed her back a bit.

Garmadon and Wu came back, but with Acronix. Lloyd looked at Acronix. He had tear stained cheeks, the mark around his eyes gone, as if it was makeup. Acronix looked at Lloyd and held himself.

"I'm so sorry for your cousin… or… cousins…" He said. He followed Garmadon and Wu to Wu's room to discuss.

It has been an hour, and Sensei Wu walked out, and called everyone to the kitchen. Everyone went to the kitchen and looked at him anxiously.

"You all may know that Acronix is in my room. He agreed to take us to where he last seen Krux. We of course have to keep him away from any weapons and anybody." He said. Lloyd looked at him.

"Uncle. Did he really mean that he was sorry about what happened to Christy and Morro?" Sensei Wu looked at him surprised.

"He told us the same, in fact. I believe he was being genuine. But we must keep an eye out for betrayal." He said. Everyone nodded.