Deathperation flames

Upon Ciel's request, Sora found himself humming as he thinks of a way to explain about flames. Which in the end, he chose to just show his counterpart with the real thing. Therefore, after making sure that they're really the only one around, Sora extended his hand before litting his prime flame.

"This is The Dying Will Flame, also known as Deathperation Flame. In my world, it is regarded as the symbol of the deeper part of Mafia. Now, you can describe this as a high-density form of energy that is refined from one's own life-force. Due to the way it resonates with one's emotions, it has been regarded as a type of battle aura. However, unlike the aura, which is a supernatural phenomenon that can only be seen by a few individuals. the Dying Will Flame is in many ways more alike to a real flame, possessing even its own destructive properties. Although... why don't you try to touch it?"

Honestly, Sora was expecting him to be surprised or at least rejected the idea by calling him crazy or something. Yet, Ciel's next move was not really the one he's been anticipating.

Right now, Ciel is currently holding his hand, blank face turned to be one of amusement as the younger boy seemed to be genuinely awed, "Huh... it's not hot as I think it will be"

"Well, that's because I, who has full control of this flames, wanted it not to burn you." Replied Sora, putting aside his awkwardness from the way Ciel is observing his hand.

"Hee... so it can burn the whole building but unharm me if you wanted to?" Sora nods.

"More less, yes."

Ciel hummed, finally retreating his own hands, "that's so convenience. There's no need for guns and all of those cr**s then."

Sora then said, "true that. But weapons could make it work more efficiently. Depending how well your control is"

"Yeah, anyway, there are many types of flames. And each flame's attribute has their own unique characteristics..." Sora continue, this time litting the smaller version of rest of the sky flames. "-these are, from the right, sky flame with characteristic of Harmony; Storm Flame, characteristic of Disintegration; Rain Flame, characteristic of Tranquility; Sun Flame, characteristic of Activation; Lightning Flame, characteristic of Hardening; Mist Flame, characteristic of Construction; and Cloud Flame, characteristic of Propagation..."

"Now... there are some other flames, like one of Schnier's white flame, night flame, and in the contrary of Sky Flames, there are Earth Flames."

Ciel just hummed as a sign that he listens, "let me guess, you used gems like this one to be the 'gate' of your flames?" Sora was impressed at how fast he was on the uptake. Maybe, his counterpart is actually a genius, unlike him. Either way, he nods in confirmation.

"I see..." Ciel muttered, face shows a tint of uneasiness, "it would be troublesome if someone were able to detect this. It's aura is too noticeably strong, even an idiot would be able to sense it if they're close enough." He later turned to the older brunet.

"Hey... you don't, by any chance, brought something to conceal this, would you?" Still quite surprised on how sharp Ciel could be, Sora blinked for a bit before snapping out of his trace to take the extra chain Schnier had given him in adition of the white pendant.

"In a matter of fact, yes. I think I have something here" the young man then took some small chains out of his pocket, and shows them to Ciel.

"These are mammon's chains. It can neutralize the gems' powers making it undetectable although that also means that the chained gems won't be able to be used too" he explained whilst the yoinger took one of them and chained the pocket watch without another word.

"Wait... that's it? You're going to seal the gems jut like that? Not even asking how to have these flames?" Sora was rather amused, but Ciel just smugly replied.

"Sometimes obliviousness is a pure bliss. And honestly, I trust my skills more than using a straight out sci-fi weapons... Although, there's this one concern." He trailed, and that has successfully taken Sora's full attention.

"You said that there are many types of flames back in your world, right?" The older nods, "-if so... then, won't there be a possibility that there are some other gems in this world?"

At the thought, Sora hummed, "now that you mention it... that's highly to happen. And from the sense of it, this sky gems alone is much stronger than the one I used to have"

'-almost like the joined forces of tri-ni-sette's sky attribute. But if that's actually the case, then...' He added to himself before glancing the chained item with tint of wary.

'Could this be the threat that Schnier was talking about?' He asked himself. But knowing his luck, it's very likely to be the answer.

Sighing to the side, he can't help but shook his head in exasperation, 'Seriously... what has I got myself into?'

"Anyhow, what are you going to do with it, now? Keeping it? Hide it somewhere? Or will you return it?"

"To whom? That old man? Are you an idiot?" Ciel commented as he shove the pocket watch back to his pocket. All the meanwhile, Sora was pouting at the light insults.

"How cruel... I was just asking a question, ya'know?" However, Ciel doesn't seem to bother.

"Your stupid questions might get you killed one day. Two times I had witnessed it. But anyway, I'm going out for some business. Don't follow me and just get back to the SH (read: safe house) yourself. Also, again, don't cause any trouble when I'm away. Got it?"

Sora just rolled his eyes as he lazily replied, "yeah, yeah, your majesty"

--Well, all in all, nothing bad happened for the rest of that day...