seven

NOVA

I was on the couch sitting with my body forward, my head pressed into my hands as I looked at the beauty on the TV.

"Sisters by chance, friends by choice!" The girl said to the other who looked exactly like her, same blonde hair and blue eyes as they smiled at one another before hugging.

I looked down at myself as my mood suddenly shifted to sad realizing I didn't have any friends. Well of course I had guy friends Brandon, Nick, Edwin, Austin and sometimes Zion but none of them were girls.

I had to make a girl friend. Just then Edwin walked into the living room looking at the TV before realizing I was there, "Oh hey Nova! Wutcha doin?" He asked in a nice tone.

"Watching the TV!" I said earnestly as he nodded with a small smile.

"Cool!" He replied, "Oh your watching Liv and Maddie.." he said excited as he got next to me and continued to watch it with me.

"Yup!" I said with a small smile as the girl continued exchanging hugs giving me an idea, "hey do you have any girl friends?" I turned to Edwin as his eyebrows touched and his mouth opened to say something until he frowned.

"...no..." he said clearing his throat without looking at me, "why? You tryna be mine?" He asked me as I didn't understand what he was asking because I already was.

"What do you mean? I'm already your girl friend!" I said as he looked at me and started coughing vigorously, I moved towards him trying to help him as he face became red and he started to tear up.

"W-what?!" He basically screeched as I looked at him, not understanding the big deal.

"And Zion and everyone else are my boy friends!" I said excitedly as Edwins face became a smirk.

"Uhhh I see what's happening here..." Edwin said before he turned his whole body towards me, his legs folded criss crossed on the couch before he sighed and looked into my eyes, "you want an orgy... I didn't know you aliens got down like that.." he said as I didn't understand him yet again.

"Whats an or...gy?" I asked slowly, copying the weird sound of the word that I'd never heard before.

"I mean out of all those times I watched E.T... and he was all close with that boy..." I stopped listening to what Edwin was saying, not paying attention as I realized I still needed a girl friend and nothing Edwin was saying seemed to make sense.

Without saying another word I left Edwin in peace as he continued talking to himself about something I still didn't understand. I began walking up the steps in search for Brandon before realizing that he was in his room. I knocked lightly before getting a mumbled answer in response to come inside.

"come in!" His deep but quiet voice erupted pasted the door as I twisted the door knob gently and opened the door. Standing by his bed was Brandon, hunched over trying to fix his bed when I realized he had no shirt on once again. I held my breathe practicing a quick technique that would stop me from feeling the way I did but it didn't stop.

I began counting my hearts rate before I managed to lose count, it was going too fast and at this point I hadn't noticed that Brandon had been speaking to me the entire time. I cleared my throat trying to speak but my throat went try and it was hard to.

"You ok?" Brandon asked as a light pain moved between my stomach through my body and my veins and all through my blood feeling electric. Brandon moved from the rear of his bed trying to approach me making me break down before I gathered myself.