Attention Seeker

Now, the 'Ethan' incident is the one that encourage me to be a playgirl. Who knew. A little bit of a touch-up, my appearance is not that bad. Not trying to brag. 

Besides, I believe no one in this world is ugly. I used to think myself is ugly but knowing a boy got interested in me just peak my interest in flirting <3 

I don't flirt like :

"Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?"

or 

"Is it hot in here or is it just you?"

That is way too cheesy for me. I am still a shy girl that likes attention so I would use my phone to text them. I flirt like I'm not flirting. I watch too many animes to get this kind of influence.. Let's just say.. I act like I am an innocent girl like being all shy and naturally cute. Well, I am a natural (hehe). 

Fret not. There's always a boy that would fall for you. No matter how weird you are.

When I was 14, a (1 year older) senior from another class named Henry also like to tease me. He was quite similiar to Ethan but Ethan was bolder. He always tried to walk next to me just to flirt. Haha. Funny I know. Boys will be boys I guess. 

You know, despite being an attention seeker..All of this helped me boost my self-confidence. 

That Ethan boy have never stop till I was 16 years old. It was because he was graduating. For the last time I asked him in texts :

"Why do you still like me despite always getting rejected all the time?"

"I don't know myself. I just feel like I like you sincerely. It's alright. I am not asking you to do anything for me.  Thank you for replying my texts and talking to me. I guess this is goodbye."

"Goodbye."

How sad. But at least I get to learn something new from him. Confidence.

Just before school holiday starts, a classmate of mine gave me a small bag of candies and said an unknown person wanted to give it to me. Well, it felt good to receive gifts. It's not everyday you get them.  

There's a paper attached to the bag and written on it was someone's phone number. I was kind of scared and excited to find out who gave me the candy. Of course. I did thought that he might have gotten the wrong person. 

Finally, I decided to save his number. Who wouldn't want to know their secret admirer? I texted him to make sure it is the person that gave me the candies.

"Hello. This is Abigail. Are you the one who gave me the candies?"

"Oh hi Abigail. Yes, I am."

"May I know who are you?"

"Oh right. Where were my manners.. My name is Alex. I am your senior. A year older. Do you know me?"

"I am sorry but no. By the way, are you sure the candies was for me? I mean there's a lot of girls in this school have similar names."

"Yes. I am sure."

"Oh.. Thank you very much. What's the occasion?"

"No reason. Just wanted to get to know you better."

"I see."

After that, I went on a vacation since it was school holiday.