Bad Choices

These boys that I have mentioned in the previous episode would sometimes asked me to go to a certain place to meet them. 

For instance, Alex and I would meet in the cafeteria where it's practically an open space.. When we do meet, we do stuff like playing games, watching movies, listening to him playing guitar or just accompany him.

On the other hand, Donny would asked me to meet him at places where there are less people around. His reason is he doesn't want anyone to see us and misunderstood. He never ask to meet me if he had no reason to do it. Sometimes, he wants to give me something like a present.

I bet some of you think, "So creepy!" Well, maybe he might seem that kind of type but at least he is nice.

After stating the examples, which one would I (or you) choose?

Sometimes, I would tell my friends whenever anything interesting happens between me and the boys. I mean it's not everyday you can see the boys being the person they are not.

Alex is sweet but so is Donny. 

One day, they fought. I found out because my secret agent told me so. They seems like fighting over me(?) 

Whatever it is, it does seems like I was the cause. I can't do anything about it.

Alex found out about Donny being interested in me. Alex didn't want it to happen. Donny did admit it but he didn't exactly say what he actually feel about me.

Alex was furious. Not even my boyfriend yet but whatever.

They didn't talk to each other all day.

After finding out the truth, Alex did not treat Donny like he used to. I feel bad.

Donny once asked me who do I like, which one who I prefer, him or Alex?

You do know I can't choose any of them. I don't have the heart to break their hearts. 

In the end, I chose another guy, other than them. I thought that it's better to hurt them both than one of them. I don't want to break their friendship. I am not that cruel.

 I wish I hadn't met them.