Boys are Cute

School Holiday ended and so was my vacation. During my vacation, Alex and I exchanged texts.

I returned to school and meet my friends. My best friend, Emma too. We shared our stories and I told her about Alex. She too had absolutely no idea who he was. 

During recess, Emma and I were walking to the cafeteria together.

Something is not right. Seniors looking at me. They called me by someone else's name. I knew they were trying to call me because they were looking directly at me.

"Alex~ Alex~"

They called out Alex's name but he was nowhere to be seen. To be honest, I haven't met him in person. I wonder what he look like.

I grabbed Emma's hand and run towards the cafeteria as soon as possible.

How embarassing...

Next, we went home as soon as the school's bell rang.

Alex was absent. I found out about it when I asked him where he was at school..by using texts.

Alex is a boy version of me. Sort of. We have many things in common like loves to watch anime. I never knew I would met someone so understanding. It's not like I like him. But, it felt like you have found someone who likes everything that you likes. Common interest. 

The more I get to know him, the more he seem interesting to me.

I haven't let go the fact that I am a playgirl. Every time a boy text me, I will show them I am not your average girl. I will show them that I am different from any other girl. Attract them.

 I used my nerdy personality as an advantage to make the boys get interested in me. You can hardly find a girl who likes to play games. What's more, a girl who watches animes.

To my surprised, a boy from my class told me that a senior wants my number. He doesn't know for what purpose. I said "OK" because nowadays I find boys can be quite interesting. I want to know more about them. Their reaction to everything is priceless.

The senior's name was Donny or so I heard. He was a bit chubby. I don't mind chubby. In fact, I don't have ideal types. Life can surprises you in a lot of ways.

He said he heard from someone that I can understand a little bit of Japanese. Well, after watching a dozen of animes.. I can understand them even if there's no subtitiles. I did told Alex that I can. Only him. Then, it probably..no.. definitely means he told his friends about me.

I spammed Alex to ask him if he really did do it. He apologized and told me that he was too excited when he finally met a girl that watches animes and play games. He wanted to let somebody know. So he chose his friend, Donny.

At first I thought, Donny was scary and tense. It turns out that he was as nerdy as Alex and both of them are adorable. Well, the way they act.

I talked to both of them with texts as usual. Sometimes at the same time. They talked like real loner.. Like a boy who never had any girlfriend before. It makes it easier for me to make them fall for me. I know. I was a jerk. That was just the beginning.

Another guy named Freddy a.k.a Fred asked me to go to a chess competition. He is as old as I was.  We met during camp. He thought I like him because I was being too nice. Well, I am born to be a nice person. 

Anyways, he heard that I can play chess and yes I can. I like chess so I thought of giving it a try. He confessed before the competition. A few days earlier to be specific. How he did it?

Well, more like I pushed him to do it... Maybe? First of all, he likes to make Q&A online. So, I jokingly asked "Who's your crush?". He then said "wait" and then told me to look at what he had posted.. 

Abigail 

is all I see. Before all of this, I can already tell he got feelings for me. I am actually quite observant. Sometimes, I can tell what someone's thinking in their head. 

The way he act around me just shows it all. That is what make boys cuter. I did rejected him because I don't hate him but I don't like him either. But he still texts me from time to time.

Same as Alex and Donny. Both of them actually have feelings for me. But they didn't know that they were rivals. I love to push them to confessed. Both of them were hard to crack. But eventually they did.