Chapter 2

"What are you doing?" I asked, watching Emily jumping up and down. It was quite funny actually and I had to hold back a laugh.

"See that delicious looking biscuits up there," she said, pointing to the packets of biscuits up on the shelf. Of all the biscuits here, she chose the ones on top of the shelf.

"Well I can't help you there," I told her.

"You didn't even try," she pouted.

I sighed and tried to grab a packet for her but to no avail. I tiptoed but I barely reached the top part itself let alone the biscuits.

"Try tiptoeing higher," Emily said.

"This is the highest I can go using my two feet," I told her. "Unless you expect me to jump to it."

"Can you try?"

I shot her a look which she smiled, innocently, at. I told her, curtly, "No."

She sighed in defeat and went through the other choices.

"Why do you want that one? You could try this one," I said, showing her a random box of biscuits I pick.

"I tried that before and it was good."

"Then, buy that one."

"But I want to try something new."

"It is new. A new box of biscuits that you tried before," I said, grinning.

She rolled her eyes at me.

A guy in a black hoodie came along. You can't see his face but you can tell he had his shades on. He looked around before walking to the biscuits section. He froze for a minute when he saw us but went on as if nothing happened. He seemed to want to keep himself hidden but that wasn't happening anytime soon since Emily went up to him immediately when she noticed someone else was here too.

"Hi, can you help me get a packet of biscuit from up there?" she asked him, innocently, pointing to the biscuits that she wanted.

I could tell that he was hesitating a bit but did as she said and went to get the biscuits she asked for. He took a packet and showed it to her.

"This one?" he asked, making his voice deep but I could tell it wasn't his real one.

"No, no," she said. "The chocolate one."

He put back the packet he was holding and took another one and handed it to her. She took it gratefully, "Thank you."

"No problem."

"You're Irish," I noted, picking up his accent immediately.

"No, I'm not," he said, too quickly.

"Sure...." Emily said, in disbelief. She eyed him suspiciously which I could tell, made him uncomfortable.

"Just admit it," I told him. "It's not like we're going to do anything to you."

"Fine, I'm I-"

He was suddenly cut off by loud screaming. He quickly grabbed random snacks and biscuits and rushed off. Emily and I exchanged looks as we watched him caught up in the crowd of screaming girls.

"Who do you think he is?" I asked Emily.

"A serial killer on the loose?" she suggested.

I gave her a look, "What serial killer will be chased by a large group of girls?"

"The one just now," she said. "If he was a serial killer."

"Yeah, and the girls we're chasing him cause he killed their dresses," I said, sarcastically.

"You would do the same," she pointed out.

I rolled my eyes before dragging her to another section.

----

Rachel's POV

I wonder where Ems and Steph went. I couldn't find them anywhere. But if they want me to pay for their stuff too, they'd better hurry up. It's almost my turn to pay. Only one person left and I can get out of this, suddenly noisy place. I didn't have to wait long when the person in front me payed, I-

"Excuse me, pardon me," two guys in a hoodie, suddenly jumped out of nowhere and pushed their trolley right towards the counter, cutting the line.

"Hey," I protested.

"Sorry love but we're in a rush," a deep husky voice said in my ear. I turned to see a guy taller than me walked past by towards the other two. Like his friends, I guess, he had a hoodie on too.

A few minutes later, two other guys, also in hoodies, joined them. They all look the same to me since they all had hoodies and glasses on so their faces can't be recognized. The only difference I could make is their height.

The loud deafening screams were heard, slowly getting closer. I don't know where these girls came from, one of them stared screaming and soon there were hundreds of them. The guys seem to panick and basically toss their stuff into a bag in a hurry while one of them threw a couple of notes at the cashier before rushing off.

Security guards appeared waiting outside the door, blocking all the girls from rushing out all at once, giving time for whoever they were to make their run.

"What'd we miss?"

I jumped in surprise to see Ems and Steph grinning at me, amused. They had a trolley full of random snacks with them.

"You're not seriously expecting me to pay for all that are you?" I asked.

"But you said, you'll buy us anything we want," Ems said.

I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off by Steph, "If we get to the counter before you pay for your stuff."

"But-"

"You didn't say there were any limits to how many items we can have," Ems cut me off.

"But this is too much," I protested. "It's unhealthy."

"It's not like we're going to eat it in one go," Steph said.

They both looked at me with pleading looks. Emily kept glancing at the full trolley as an indication of what she wants. I tried to object but instead I find myself sighing in defeat.

"Fine," I said, and they both high fived each other. "But next time, Emily's paying."

They both nodded in agreement and I went to pay for all the stuff we have.

~(@.@)~

I'm sorry if this seemed rushed but this is mostly a filler and more of a glimpse of the guys.

Dedicated to Rathanak for making the lovely cover :)