Chapter 6

I stood there patiently for a minute before ringing the bell repeatedly. How long does it take for anyone to get the door? But after a while, I heard someone called out something. I heaved a sigh of frustration. I checked my phone for the fifth time that morning to see if I got any texts or calls from Rach or Ems but none.

"Should I wait out here?" Calvin asked.

"No, it's pretty hot today," I told him. "You could go if you want."

He nodded curtly, went back in the car and waited. He rolled the window up but left a small space.

"Calv?"

"I'll leave when someone answers the door," he said.

I can't help but rolled my eyes, "Calvin, we're at one of the most highly secured neighborhood, I think I'll be fine."

He stayed put and turned on the radio.

"Fine, up to you," I muttered.

Thankfully, I didn't have to wait long till someone opened the door but I still couldn't tell which is which.

"Hey," he, who I can't remember his name, greeted.

"Finally, what took you so long?" I grumbled and handed him the jackets.

"I'll pick you up later," Calvin said, nodding curtly at us both, before driving off.

"Who was that?" The guy asked, I should really know his name. "Your Dad?"

I scoffed, "No, that's my driver."

"You have a driver?" He sounded impressed.

"I thought you guys were famous," I said. "Don't you have one?"

"Only for special occasions, usually Louis' our driver just cause he's the oldest," he chuckled. "Or whoever's not tired."

I nodded, silently wondering where's the others. We passed a room where there were two people getting comfy on the couch. One was Curly, I mean Harry. Huh, curly, hairy, Harry...

"Wait, is that-"

I quickly peeked in, making sure neither of them saw me.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh! I want to watch this," I told him.

"Why?"

"Shh!"

I've heard about Harry, most people says he's one of the most flirty guys ever known and he has a taste for older women. Well, she's not exactly older than him, we're about the same age but the point is, she's not one to just sit and talk with a guy, especially not with the likes of him. It's weird to see Rachel just talking casually with Harry and they seem to be getting closer. Oh God, they're going to kiss!

He must be quite the charmer, that Curly boy.

Closer, closer, closer, cl-

"HELLO!!!"

A familiar voice called out, springing the two apart.

"Dude! They were about to kiss," I told the guy, but he just walked out, grinning.

When he heard me, he said, "Hey, did you bring our jackets?"

This guy is unbelievable, "You-you-y-who are you?"

"You have forgotten me?" He asked, mocking pain and offense. "How could you?"

I look at him, clueless for a while before turning to his friend, "Which one is he?"