Chapter 3

Lauren's pov. 

''Camila?'' 

I can't believe she's actually standing in front of me. I've never thought she'd just show up in my apartment. But oh God. She looks so beautiful. Her long brown locks looks amazing as always. And I fell like her chocolate eyes can see right through me. She's dressed so casually and looks so cuddly right now. She's not wearing any make up but she's flawless without it and always has been. Her black track pants and black hoodie make her look even more cute. She's looking at me like she can't believe she's here as well. It's like she's scared of something. 

She looks like she's still debating if she should be here or not. But in the moment she's looking me up and down stopping on my suprised face it's like she's letting out a sigh and second later I can feel her arms around me and her body so close to mine. 

At first I'm frozen. I don't hug her back but she's only squeezing me tighter. After few seconds I came back to my senses and I put my arms around her. Hugging her just as tight. I can feel her hot breath on my neck and I can smell her sweet perfume. It's like everything stopped. It's only Camila and I in this moment and I never want it to end. 

After few minutes of silence she pulled away with shy smile on her face and tears in her eyes.

''Sorry. I know I shouldn't be here'' She said in rush. 

Her voice. I missed it so much. Who am I kidding I missed everything about her. I see her smile slowly fading and I realised I still haven't say anything. 

''Stop. It's good to see you.'' I said after clearing my throat. ''Do you want to come in?''

She just nodded her head and I opened the doors wider as an invitation. 

It's like she's taking in all her surroundings. She's looking at my white walls which are filled with pictures with the girls and my own art. I like minimalism. So everything is kept kinda simple and modern but I feel like this apartment also screams Lauren. Not everything has to be perfect and tidy for me. To be fair I'm not extra messy person but my apartment it's not an exhibition. Some things are just random here but that's what I like about it. 

She's slowly walking in to the living room. There's my blanket thrown on the couch and my laptop and glass of pinot grigio on my coffee table. Great start Lauren. 

'' Sorry about that. I was actually getting ready to start my netflix marathon. '' I said chuckling nervously and rubbing my neck. 

She turned around with quilty expression. '' I didn't mean to interrupt your night. I can go if you want me to I actually-''

'' No, it's fine. You're more than welcome here. It's not like these were very ambitious plans anyways.'' I smile at her. '' Do you want a glass of wine? It's my day off so that's why I'm having one it's not like I drink everyday'' I started rambling, getting nervous around her again. 

But then I heard her chuckle. '' It's okay you know you don't have to nervous. It's not like you showed up at your ex-band mate house after 2 years. '' She's smiling now. '' But I could actually use a glass of wine, thank you.'' 

I just nodded my head smiling and went to the kitchen. Why am I so nervous? I mean I know why. Camila is here. In my apartment. How surreal is that. After taking a few deep breaths I poured her glass of wine and came back to the living room. 

She's sitting on the couch now, looking down and playing with her fingers. My blanket is now folded beside her and I can hear her trying to calm down her breathing. 

I walked in slowly and sat down beside her. '' Here. I hope you'll like it. It's one of my faves actually.'' I said passing her the glass. Our fingertips slightly touching and I could feel the electricity in her touch again. 

She gave me small smile. After few minutes of silence and staring competition I cleared my throat. 

'' So...It's not that I'm not happy to see you but what are you doing here Camila?''