Chapter 31

Lauren's pov.

"I-I have to tell you something."

I said with shaky voice and Camila instantly sit up straight sensing my tone. She didn't say anything but I saw uncertainty in her eyes and I felt awful seeing her like that.

"Please baby, just listen to what I have to say, okay?" I asked her in soft tone and she nodded her head looking down. "I told you that Tara left me in that pub last night and I wish I could say that I came back to the hotel straight away. But I didn't." I said in calm tone but I was a nervous wreck inside.

She still didn't say anything and I took it as a sign to continue.

"I met Lucy last night." I said after taking a long breath. "She came up to me and we started talking. God she was so drunk, babe. I didn't know it's gonna happen, if I knew I wouldn't let her-" I said getting worked up now.

"Just say it, Lauren." Camila said in a tone I couldn't quite identify.

"She kissed me." I whispered and I could hear Camila taking a sharp breath. "But I promise you I didn't kissed her back, it meant nothing to me." I grabbed her hands and I was trying to look for her eyes but a second I caught them I regret everything cause I never seen her so fragile.

"I don't know what you expect me to say." She whispered.

"I want you to belive me. And I want you to know that me and Lucy are long time over. You're the only thing that matters to me." I moved my hands to her cheek and caressed her skin there. "You can ask me anything if you want to know more. I'll answer everything. Just please don't ever doubt my feelings for you." I said in pleading tone.

"It's not that I don't trust you. Cause I do. I just know that you and Lucy have history and I know how great you used to be together. She was there for you when I couldn't." She said looking away again.

"You're right. Lucy helped me a lot. She's the person who make me understand who I'm today. She was the one who helped me find myself, but she also used it for her own benefit. She created that version of me only for her. She wanted me to be hers but I never was. And I'll never be. I need you to know that I never had feelings for her, baby. "

And then silence filled the room. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Few minutes later Camila spoke up.

"I have to know what do you want Lauren. I have to know if you're in that as deep as I am. Are you sure about it? About us?" She said and I could see her eyes watering while she was waiting for my answer.

"I want you, baby. I want everything with you. I know we were only separated for 2 days but with everything that happened I realized what I feel for you. You're the first thing on my mind when I wake up and the last one when I fall asleep. I would never hurt you on purpose, Camz. You're everything I ever wanted and I-I think I'm falling in love with you."

After I finished my speach I was out of breath. I knew I was rambling but I needed her to know what's on my mind. I had to make it clear how I fell about her. So when I looked up at her once more her eyes were still teary but she was smiling now. Like full on smile and she was beaming with happiness. She surprised me giving me chaste kiss on the lips. The first kiss since I arrived and I definitely wanted more.

"I'm falling in love with you too, Lauren. I really am." She said above a whisper, her hot breath hitting my lips and I couldn't hold back anymore.

Smut starts here if you don't want to read it, then move to the next chapter 👅

I crashed our lips together passionately and Camila inhaled through her nose. I kissed her softly at first, biting on her bottom lip every so often. She whimpered lowly in my mouth when one of my hands moved from her cheek to the front and lightly but with enough pressure squezzed her breast. When she opened her mouth I used it as my cue and slipped my tongue in, gently caressing hers. She pulled on my baby hair in the back of my neck and I bit her lip a bit harder this time. Then I run my tongue over it soothingly.