1

Darya shifts in her bed, her eyes getting tired. She has been lacking up of sleeps due to her works, she thought being a super soldier could prevent her being tired. Turns out all the experiments and torturing did not give her a special ability to stay-fresh when you're lacking 72 hours of sleep. And it's because there is many other things that bothers her.

But, the one that bothers her the most is the information she earned when she was held captive by HYDRA

*flashback*

Darya opened her eyes, her ribs and temple felt like it had been crushed. Or maybe it has. Soon as she gain her consciousness she realized she's in one of the rooms HYDRA use to experimented on their agents.

She tried to escape few hours ago, but they easily blew it up. Now she stuck here, wanting to scream but she can't. A muzzle was put on her mouth, prevent her to scream. Her legs and hands are cuffed into the bed, and she feel so weak.

Not until then, two HYDRA agents passed by.

"Explain to me about the subject." said the man with Russian accent.

"Uh, Darya Romanova, Level 7 trained. One of the best and deadliest spy we have. Fluently speaks 6 languages.. French, Russian, English, Romanian, Dutch and Bahasa Indonesia."

"Why does her last name seem...familiar?"

"It is because she is the daughter of Natalia Romanova."

'Whomst?' Darya thought.

"That is impossible! Natalia was sterilized!"

The man who carried the document sighs. "You forgot that she managed to escape just before the ceremony."

The Russian man sighed. "Okay, just prepare her." He walked to a machine full with injections, and asked his last question that leave her questions.

"Whose the father?"

"Our Winter Soldier."

*flashback off*

Darya winches when the sudden pain hit her head. She does know that The Winter Soldier is the best asset HYDRA has. And Natalia is the best from the best on their Black Widow program. She knows that The Winter Soldier was one of the "teacher" on Black Widow program, but she don't know anything about them having an affair. Or something like that. Whatchamacallit.

She got off from her bed, walking to her nightstand, retrieving her laptop from the cabinet. She begin to trace every hint of them.

'Why i did not think about this since the first time? Idiot.' She thought to herself.

She did not found anything about The Winter Soldier, but she did found a lot of things about Natalia, or you might call it, her mother.

"2014.. She released these informations about HYDRA and S.H.I.E.L.D made them fall down. Clever.."

She read all the informations about her. Her past, her mission. Everything.

She then begin to track her, leading her to Avengers Compound, New York. All the informations was enough to bring herself to New York. She packed her stuffs to a leather bag, and brought some guns and other weapon,  hide them between some clothes. Don't worry, the weapons could sneak through the airport security system.

She's more than happy to find her mother, but she also anxious too.

What if she doesn't remember her?

Well at least it's worth to try right?

She book her flight this evening. It's scheduled to leave at 5 P.M. Well it's only 3 but the drive to the airport take an hour so she decides to leave now.

She's now thrusting her heels back and forward, swinging her leather bag and huffs harshly. "Why the fuck the taxi get here so long?"

Her neighbors bump into her few times, asking her such many question.

"Bon après-midi, Darya. oh, un sac? Où allez-vous?"
("Good afternoon, darya. Oh a bag? where are you going?")

"Bon après-midi, Benoit. Je vais à New York. Prendre des vacances." She said while smiling at them.
("I'm going to New York. To take some vacation.")

"Oh je vois. Bon voyage! Au revoir!"
("Oh i see. Have a safe trip! Bye!")

"Au revoir!" Said Darya as she climbed to her taxi.

She let a sharp breath out for the several times. Hoping this would turn out great. "Come on Darya.. You're level 7 trained.. Don't be nervous and wreck your own mission.." Said she tried to convince herself. She flicks her hand, a blue wave radiates from her hand. One of few things she did not regret being affiliated with HYDRA. Her power.

Right now, the consequences did not matter for her. What matters now is she has to meet her mother. Whatever it takes.