3

"Okay, look little lady, i'm really tired and i'm not in the mood for fighting—"

"I do." Barton snaps

"—shut up barton. I'm not in the mood okay? So just tell me what's your business here and we could take you under custody." Stark says.

"Bring me Natasha Romanoff. Give me her and i'll walk away."

Barton steps forward pushing me to the wall, and he start pointing at me. "Do. Not. Mess. With. Her." He says, adding pressure in every words.

Darya laughs histerically. "Mess—? What? Hell no. I came here to talk to her. Who are you? Her boyfriend?" She chuckles. "Look you better get me to her. You don't wanna mess with me."

They still stoned to their position. Stark rubs his temples, "That's it. You are under arrest. Jarvis, tell the guards—"

Darya cut him off, beaming Tony with her powers, sending him flying through the glass walls. Barton immediately take a move to her but she managed to pin Barton up on the wall, pinning him to the wall and drape a metal over him.

She clench her fist, tightening the metal, causing him gasping for air. "Hey!" A voice screams at Darya. She glance away from Barton, landing her eyes on the lady with light brown hair and a red waves lingers on her hand as she form a ball with her hands. 'Oh this is gonna be fun' Darya thought.

"Hands off him." She shoots her powers to Darya. Darya block it with one hand, and sending it back to her, sending her backwards and crash her back to the elevator.

She clench her fist one more time, pinning Barton permanently to the wall, him gasping for air. Darya fly towards the elevator, "Light brown hair, beautiful eyes and oh, that accent." She says while grabbing her by the throat, lifting her up. "You must be Wanda." She smirks.

Darya take a look at her surroundings, Stark still lay on the floor with no movements, glass shattered all over his body, some are buried to his abdomen. Barton begin closing his eyes, unconscious and Wanda grabbing her hands tightly. "Oh how i missed this!"

"You're...going—to regret.. this." Wanda choke out the words, causing Darya to let out her devilish laugh. "Baby, you're the one who'd regret this."

Darya is about to crush Wanda's neck when her head get struck by something, hardly. She groans, and release her grip on Wanda's neck, try to balancing herself. She touch her forehead, fresh blood rolling down from it. Before she could even think, the window crashed, and Steve swing in, hitting the back of her head.

Darya take her gun, shooting him but easily dodged by him. She blast her powers, but he defend himself with his shield. He throw the shield again, hitting her on the knees, causing her to fall. Darya gotta admit, he's a though one. She angrily forms a knife on her hand, throwing it to Steve, hitting him on his stomach.

And she's surprised that it doesn't affect him at all. "Christ, what's in that bottle? You're strong as hell!" Darya take out the knife, wanting to slit his neck but he grips her hand, twisting it and choke her. "Don't talk to me like you know everything about me."

"Believe me captain, i know everything about you." Darya says, without choking the words. She manages to kick his groin, amd sway her left leg over his head and latch the underside of her knees on his shoulder. She quickly wrap her leg on his neck, pulling herself up and soon she has both of her thighs choking him.

Steve's face going red as the oxygen lacks from him. "Look, i hate to kill y'all but y'all left me with no choice." Darya tighten her thighs on his neck but got interrupted when Wanda use her powers to lift her up and crash her to the floor, black dots visible on her vision and just before she could even put her hands on Wanda, Barton smash her with Steve's shield, making her unconscious.

Steve get onto his feet, staring at Darya. "Take her to the room who could hold her powers, this girl is crazy. And get me Romanoff." Says him as he running to Tony, checking on him. "AND GET ME PARAMEDIC NOW."