7

*texts*
Wanda
Where are you little romanoff?

Lil Romanoff
I'm stealing Tony's food, why?

Wanda
My room. Now.

***

Darya flies to Wanda's room, appearing on her doorstep. "What's wrong?" Darya asks. Wanda held out her hand, tells Darya to hold it. She place her hand on hers, and Wanda taking her inside her mind. She watch what happened, the man with crushed face pulled out a grenade-like thingie, pulling Steve with him and it exploded. Wanda keeps the blast contained around Rumlow who grimaces in agony. She lifts him into the air before she loses control, and the explosion finally blossoms, devastating entire floors of a nearby office building.

Darya gasps as she pull her hand from Wanda's. She recollect her breath, unable to say anything. Wanda turns on the telly, "It's okay. You don't have to say anything."

"You can't control it, it's okay. If it explodes down there, it'll cost more life—probably my mother's too." She takes a sit next to Wanda, leaning her head on Wanda's shoulder.

"11 Wakandans were among those killed during a confrontation between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries in Lagos, Nigeria, last month. The traditionally reclusive Wakandans were on an outreach mission in Lagos when the attack occurred."

"Our people's blood is spilled on foreign soil. Not only because of the actions of criminals, but by the indifference of those pledged to stop them. Victory at the expense of the innocent, is no victory at all."

"They really have the fucking audacity to call y'all criminals after what you've done!?" Darya snaps her finger, and the telly shut down. "Maybe we are. No, not we. Maybe i am."

"Cut the shit, you know they're trash. You are not a criminal." Darya looks at Wanda, who's really upset from watching the news. Darya hugs Wanda, tightly. "Okay okay, i'm catching all the love." Wanda chuckles. "Цезарь, иди сюда мальчик!" (Caesar, come here boy!) Darya yells, commandingly. Wanda knows what she's calling immediately stand up, kneeling on the floor. A brown herder visible to their eyes.

"I thought you could use some love from him

"I thought you could use some love from him." Wanda grins widely, petting the dog. "You're the best." Says Wanda. "Don't ever blame yourself again Wanda." Wanda smiles.

"She's right. You shouldn't." Steve's voice echoing in Wanda's room. "I should've clocked that bomb vest long before you had to deal with it." He walks over. "Rumlow said "Bucky" and... all of a sudden I was a 16-year-old kid again, in Brooklyn." He kneels in front of Caesar. Caesar immediately licking him. "It's—aw boy stop it—It's on me."