Chapter 4

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

Y/N: thank God it didn't drop below her chest"
I thought to myself as we heard a siren go off. Aikuro looked out the window up towards the top before speaking.

Aikuro: oh oh, better get moving, classes are starting."
He pulled mine and Ryukos Needles out, almost making Ryuko completely lose her blanket, but she managed to catch it before she was gonna flash something.

Aikuro: better take this crimson Clove with you, it makes feeding your kamui blood...easier."
He then pulled out a glove that looked pretty similar to mine.

Y/N: hey that almost looks like my glove."

Aikuro: Now that you mention it, it does, but you aren't wearing a Kamui, so what's the deal?"

Y/N: my dad left it in a save with the sword called wilt I'm using. It activated the with about 70% Life Fiber infused armor he left me."
We were about to continue the talk, until Ryuko pulled on my arm after grabbing the glove.

Ryuko: we don't have time to chit chat Y/N, fine I'll pound that bitch into the Dirt, but after I'm done with her, your gonna tell me everything I.....we wanna know."

We quickly left his... I think it was his office or something, to make our way to afternoon classes. Soon as those were over we made our way to the school courtyard were we saw mako tied up to a pole and bombarded with tennis balls. Ryuko and I quickly jumped in and blocked or, in my case, sliced up any remaining incoming balls.

Ryuko: that's enough of that."

Mako: Ryuko, Y/N !"

Omiko: here for another beating huh?"

Ryuko: yeah right, as if, this time, im gonna knock you all on your asses.lets do it senketsu!"
She pulled the pin on her glove and Senketsu pretty much swallowed her. But after that, she was once again wearing her kinky transformed outfit.

Y/N: senkesu...why are you such a kinky outfit anyway?..."
He decided to ignore my question, while I tried not to look at Ryukos....assets.

Omiko: Uhh, that looked painful and embarrassing you masochistic stripper."

Ryuko: Oh bite me! I'm not a stripper!"
I just had to comment to myself.

Y/n: But you definitely do have the body to be one..."
I didn't expect her to hear me.

Ryuko: What did you just say?!"

Y/N: N-Nothing I promise!"
I held up my hands in defense.

Omiko: if you two are done flirting....110 million...NOW!"

Ryuko: We aren't Flirting you hag!!"
With that comment, and a shit ton on balls flying Ryukos way, she pulled her Scissor blade from her Guitar case, and started slicing up the incoming balls. Her outfits gave off steam, but someone had to comment...

Uzu: Fault! Your out new girl!"

Ryuko / Y/N: What?! / Nani?!

Uzu: I give you credit for evading hakodates attack, but slicing ball in half is against the Rules! Sure you won the fight, but you lost the match."

Me and Ryuko just stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds.

Y/N: Dude.. what shit are you on about??"

Uzu: You do know, you are standing on a tennis court right? So if you didn't win according to the rules of tennis you didn't win!"

Ryuko: Oh what the- Now you are getting picky?! What about yesterday!"