Chapter 32

Can ya smell the end closing in?

———————————————

Y/n p.o.v.

After throwing Senketsu with all my might towards Ragyo, she shaped into a makeshift spike, impaling the crazy bitch straight through the chest. She looked done towards her wound with shock.

Ragyo: "H-How?!"

Y/n: "Boom Baby! Bullseye!"

Senketsu: "I'm neither Clothing not Human just like Ryuko, Shippu-Senji!!!"

With that, she grew his blade-mode spikes and started rotating like a drill straight through Ragyo  making her drop Ryuko.

Y/n: "Ryuko!"

I quickly dashed over to her and caught her in my arms before she fell onto the floor.

Y/n: "I got you Drifter"

She looked up at me and smiled as the sky.changed back to its normal color, meaning Ragyos Absolute submission was cancelled.

Y/n: "So that was your plan Senketsu." I Mutter to myself.

The middle pillar of the primordial life fiber immediately broke apart as all the students burst out from it in there transformed Goku Uniforms.  Looking back towards Ragyo, Senketsu was making his way to us. Ryuko jumped out of my arms and connected with her Kamui again. Satsuki decided to join us, as we three stood United across from Ragyo who had a large hole in her chest.

Y/n: "That's what happens when you make fun of us. What we learn."

Ragyo: "But how?! It's but a knock off kamui!"

Ryuko: " it's CAUSE he's a knock off.

With this Ryuko slowly walked forward towards Ragyo slowly reaching for her Glove, ready to pull the pin.

Senketsu: " when Satsuki heard my voice that's when I realized it, that was when I knew, I had been given the same power as Ryuko!"

Ryuko: " Neither Human..."

Senketsu: "...or clothing..."

Both: "That's what it means to be life-fiber-Synchronized!!!"

With that her pin was pulled and she rushed towards Ragyo and straight up head-butted her.  Satsuki decided to aid her sister, so why should I Interfere with a Daughter/mother brawl......well to throw the girls her weapons."

Y/n: "Girls! Your time for you to shine!"

I threw them each a part of the Rending Scissor which they crossed standing across Ragyo who was recovering from Ryukos Headbutt. Three of the elite four soon joined us on the top of the tower, but were immediately send back down by Satsuki to destroy the transmitter.

Looking over to them I say that Nui used her weird and creepy as hell clone trick to protect the transmitter.
I decided to give cover Fire with my SIVA shrapnel Launcher As gamagoori suddenly got up and, like a mad Lad, jumped down towards the Transmitter which was still shielded by a Life fiver field.

Gamagoori: "Hahaha! Leave the Transmitter to me! I'm gonna enjoy this!!"

Y/n: " you crazy bastard! Haha!"

With him transformed into his Shackle Regalia he ripped apart the Shield protecting the transmitter to....let his face appear on his chest which fired...energy waves formed...like...his...face...you know what.
I'm not gonna question how or why.

As soon as the hull was destroyed by...face lasers(XD) aikuro and Tsumugu send there combined D.T.R. into it with a self destruct mode activated, blowing up the transmitter in the process.