🍋 Chapter 28 🍋

Y'all are some lewd lewd mofos :3 well, the results are clear as day.
Full Lemon.
And
Satsuki joins.

So this chapter won't be to story heavy if at all. This is a pure lemon Chapter, and maybe not as long as a normal chapter.
Well without further delay, let's get lewd, I cant stall forever.
———————————————

Y/n p.o.v.

There we were, Ryuko and me, almost completely nude in bed, ready to do it. And then the door opens and now Satsuki is standing in the doorframe, in underwear and with fishnet stockings. What me surprised however was that she had a noticeable blush on her face.

Ryuko: "S-Satsuki! What are you doing in here, you know how late it is?!"

Satsuki: "Pardon me walking on unannounced but i-"

Was it rude cutting her off? Yes. But I had to ask her, let's just hope Ryuko isn't gonna lose her mood.

Y/n: "How long Satsuki?"

Satsuki: "What?"

Y/n: "Your feelings towards me. How long since you had them. I noticed one day you simply started calling me Y/n while every one else, even your sister herself. You call by there last name. So how long?"

Both girls looked at me with a weird expression. Sure it was out of the blue, but I wanna know.

Ryuko: "Satsuki has feelings for you? Yes right she's a cold blood-"

Satsuki': "The day you blocked my sword bare handed. That's when you started to gain my attention. The next day when I ordered you to talk and you told me your honest opinion of myself compared to Ryuko. Through be told, it hurt seeing you with her. And now seeing you and..well, my sister happy. That you'd do everything for each other. I wish to find the same as the both of you. But no matter what, what's always on my mind when thinking about there feelings is you...Y/n L/n."

After dropping that bombshell on our heads, Satsuki hugged her arm waiting for a response. Specifically from Ryuko probably. Ryuko looked at her, then me, then ather again. I could tell her mind was trying to process that her sister has feelings towards her boyfriend. I looked at her and waited for her answer. She was definitely questioning things.

Ryuko: ".......F-Fine, get in here...S-Sis."

Sataukis eyes widen, as did mine. I didn't expect ryuko to be fine with it after everything that happened. Satsuki walked over to us, as we made room for her.

Satsuki: "Thank you Ryuko. This means a lot to me."

Ryuko: "But on one condition!"

I knew it.

Ryuko: "His first t-time is mine. Got it! I'm the Nr. 1 chick here."

I let out a small chuckle and decided to get back to it, by pulling ryuko on top of me again, holding her close with our foreheads touching. In the mean time, Satsuki rested her head on my bare shoulder.

Y/n: "That you are my drifter, but your both equally important to me. I'm glad you changed Satsuki. Would this be a few months back, I wouldn't touch you with a 10 meter stick.

🍋 It starts here folks! If ya don't want it, scroll to the next lemons with bold text🍋

Ryuko started kissing me again, but this time more aggressively since there was competition now. Satsuki looked as if she wanted a piece of it too, so I stopped kissing Ryuko and started making out with Satsuki. To be fair, she knows how to use that to tongue, as it was dancing with mine. Ryuko decided to kiss my neck, leaving a few marks on me. Satsuki and I parted and Ryuko even made a bit of room, so she could get on top of be along with Ryuko.