Chapter 26

What? Ryuko is mad? Ah shit, here we go again
———————————————

Y/n p.o.v.

Aikuro: "There she is, the worst case scenario."

Inumuta: "Uh, guys, if we don't wanna be sunk by a highschool girl we better do something, and fast."

Y/n: "Ragyo...what have you done to her..."

Ryuko swung her blade around in a circe with enough force, to actually throw the two helicopters over board

Ryuko swung her blade around in a circe with enough force, to actually throw the two helicopters over board. Annoying Tsumugu and Aikuro in the process.

Tsumugu: "ugh, that does it."

With that, Tsumugu went to his personalized DTR, Aikuro tried to stop him since it wasn't tested yet, but to no avail. He entered his DTR, and after a few seconds engaged Ryuko. Schooling his needles at her, but to no avail. They simply bounced of off Junketsu. In the mean time, satsuki hot up from her seat, and grabbed the two blades from Uzu and Nonon. But after that, she went under deck....

Y/n: "That's your plan, huh satsuki...clever girl you are..."

Tsumugu got his ass handed in the meantime, as expected. But I had enough, and jumped into the area.

Y/n: "Aksis..."

Aksis: "yes?"

Y/n: "Activate my Armor, and let the SIVA dencity rise as high as you can, I'm gonna bust Ryuko out of there."

Aksis: "alright, just hope we won't hurt her, remember, she has life fibers inside her."

Y/n: "I know, I know..."

With that out the way, my armor manifested itself around me, as I could feel the SIVA dencity rise.

Ryuko: "look who decided to join in, the Ex."

Y/n: "I know your not My Ryuko, but some puppet created by Ragyo. And I don't like you, so give back my girlfriend, and take off this ugly Kamui or..."

I slowly started to unshead my blade.

Y/n: "...I'll make you."

Just as we were about to attack each other, the other side of the deck opened up, revealing a all to familiar light. Out of the opening came Satsuki and like I thought, wearing Senketsu. Ryukos Psychotic grin only widened once she saw her as I leaped over her head to stand near Satsuki.

Ryuko: "Wooow, look what we have here. Teaming up against me huh? And youuu, already got a new chick? You both just made my day."

Y/n: "Got a plan Satsuki?"

Satsuki: "yes, but I will need you to wear her down. I know how much you must hate me, but we are the only ones who can stop her."

Y/n: "ehh, I don't hate you anymore, at least not that much....maybe I still hate you like 20% after everything was revealed. But now, let's do this."