Chapter 1

WARNING: This story contains Janna and Helsa. If you're not a fan and can't live with it I highly suggest you do not read this book.

Elsa's P.O.V

I'm sitting in the corner of my room. I'm panicking. I've lost control of my powers again. As it's gaining strength. I've frozen my entire room that took me weeks to clean up. What am I going to do? I've tried thawing it but it's not working! And Anna said no more ice. Why am I listening to her? Last time I froze her room for a prank she got mad and stayed in the gallery without eating for 2 weeks. I reach for my coronation gloves. They did a good job. "Elsa?" Anna knocked on the door. Then she came in immediately. "Elsa! What have I told you about freezing your room! It makes the entire castle cold!" She said. With her arms crossed. I stood up and walked over to her. "Anna, I've lost control to my powers, please go easy on me. I don't want to rage like I did on the coronation." I explained. "Well why don't you just thaw it?" She asked. "It's not working, and if it does work I'll just freeze it again." I said.

"Well just leave it. Anyway I'm going to greet the townspeople are you coming?" She asked.

"No. I don't want to hurt anyone." I said. "Oh come on Elsa. The kids really want to play with your magic!" She replied. I stopped for a minute and thought. Before I could answer the question I saw frost on the window. Anna looked too. "Well I guess your powers are getting uncontrollable."  "Anna look again." I said. She rubbed her eyes. "Who is that?" She asked. I walked to the window and opened it. Anna screamed as Jack Frost flew in. "If you want to see us- Wait are you flying?" She calmly said. He dropped from his float. "Yes I was flying. Let me fully introduce myself." He said. "I am Jack Frost, And you must be Princess Anna." He said. "How do you know my name?" She asked. "Anna he's a guardian. He knows alot about anyone who believes in them." I said. "Okay anyway I'm going to see the people coming Elsa?" She said. "Um.. Ok." I said.