Epilogue

WEDDING DAY

Anna's POV

Today is the day! Elsa and Hans are getting married, I don't even have a dress! I'm not prepared.

I ran into the dressing room and quickly rummaged through the box of dresses. I found a white one with green polka-dots all over it.

"No."

A yellow one with orange lace.

"No..."

After a while I just decided to wear my coronation dress. I also did my hair like the way I did it on the coronation.

Then I ran to Elsa's room and knocked. "Elsa!" I yelled.

"Come in, Anna." She said. I opened the door and walked in. She was wearing an ice dress with fire-like red stripes. After a second I realized it was fire.

"Where did you get the fire pattern?" I asked. "Uh... It's not fire." She said nervously.

"Yes it is, Elsa." I said dumbly. "Anyway, are you ready?" I asked, trying to sound excited.

"A bit nervous, but I know I'll be fine." She replied happily.

The bells struck, Elsa walked down the stairs while I slid. It's exciting to see a wedding. I've never been to one.

I ran into the ballroom and stood on the far end of the stage. I was only there because I was a bridesmaid. Hans was standing there, wearing his casual white gloves, but he also had a white tuxedo with a black bow tie.

After all the chaos he caused for us, he's marrying into the throne!

He's becoming king! I can't believe out of everyone Elsa could choose, she chose Hans. I stood and waited. Finally, Elsa arrived. She stood beside Hans, and they both turned to face each other.

Elsa chose one of the kingdom staff to help with the marriage ceremony.

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle, do you part in marrying Hans Christian Westerguard, from rich to poor, life to death, do you wish to marry him?"

"Yes, I do." Elsa said, with her eyes watering.

"Hans Christian Westerguard, do you part in marrying Queen Elsa of Arendelle, from rich to poor, life to death, do you wish to marry her?"

"I do."

"Very well, you may now kiss the bride."

You know what happened next, they kissed. I can't believe they're married now! Some guards brought in chocolate, salad, pork and other food.

I bet you know what I got into as well, the chocolate.

At least people are happy, now.

THE END!

Oh my god! It's actually the end! I finished my first book on wattpad in my 2 months time here! YAY!

I hope you enjoy, sequel coming soon! Do me a favour and write #IcyBlast in the comments. Lol, jk. But you can if you want :)

-Elsa