Chapter 9

I need your attention!

I've decided to end this book at Chapter 15. So the chapters may be long, just to fit the entire book into this AND the next 6 chapters. I haven't decided whether to do an Epilogue or a sequel. Maybe I'll do both.

So even if this chapter IS long, please sit tight and read anyway :) I'll try to make it good enough. Enjoy as always ;) Also, my end of year holidays have started (Same with Emma and Jack) so I can update more. Thanks :D

-FrozenPrincessElsa

Elsa's POV

I can't believe what just happened. I tried to kill my own sister! Why did I do that? I decided to rush back to Arendelle, There's no beloved princess anymore.

I only wanted her back, if only I didn't send the guards. She might have still loved me. As a sister, of course.

(Short POV, I love Anna) Anna's POV

Soon my bed was nothing but burning liquid. Lava, actually. My life had turned out to be like this, because of Jack.

HE was the reason I found out about my fire powers.

HE was the reason Elsa hates me.

HE was the reason... Of everything!

And I thought we were finally happy. I wish things didn't turn out like this. The moon started to rise.

I closed my curtain and created a new bed. This time, it wasn't made of marshmallow-like lava.

So I couldn't sink. I heard footsteps, every step they took, ice spread across the floor. Probably just Jack.

I didn't know it, but I was already asleep.

~-~-THE NEXT DAY-~-~

My bed had gone cold. I looked up and screamed. It was Jack. "Jack! Don't do that." I laughed, and got out of bed.

As soon as he left, I made a new fire dress. It was lava red, with light red stripes all over it. More like zebra stripes. I left the room and decided to practise my powers.

I made it rain lava, and made a solid fire bowl to gather all the lava up.

Then once all the lava had fallen, I span around with the bowl and threw it into the air.

I used to watch Elsa do that with her ice powers all the time.

I kind of missed Arendelle, and I'm sure 50 percent they don't want me back now. Not after the horrible stuff I've done. Especially to the queen!

I wish I wasn't so trapped. After minutes of thinking, I decided I may as well go back.

So I went to Jack's room and knocked on the door.

Surprisingly, he was there. "Hey, Jack. Look, I have to go back." I said.

"Okay." He said, and smashed his staff onto the ground. The entire palace turned to ice, and started evaporating.

Jack and I fell safely and softly for some reason. I climbed aboard his staff, and he flew us back to Arendelle.

I was kind of nervous to be honest. What if Elsa hates me now?

What if she banishes me from the castle?

What if she sends me to the dungeon?

As we approached the gates, Jack landed. "I'll see you outside your window." He said.

I smiled and nodded, as I walked through the gates.

I walked inside, and peeked through the ballroom. Hans and Elsa were in there.

"Elsa, will you marry me?" Hans asked nervously, holding out an engagement ring.

"Yes!" Elsa said excitedly. I gasped. What the hell happened when I was gone? Hans slipped the ring onto Elsa's finger.

Elsa spotted me. "Anna!" She yelled, and ran over to me. I stepped out, and let her hug me. "I didn't think you'd return!" She said.

"Of course I'd return, Elsa! It's not like I'm staying in that palace forever." I laughed. "Well, as you should know. Hans and I are getting married on Sunday!" She said.

"Yeah..." I said. Her wedding was actually only in 2 days. Since it's Friday.

"Well, I have to go see Jack." I said, trying to get out of this. "Okay." Elsa said. I slipped out the hallway, up the stairs and into my bedroom. Where Jack was waiting outside my window.

I opened the balcony door and he flew in.

"Well?"

"Elsa and Hans are getting married." I said. He looked surprised. "That's kinda weird, if you ask me. Despite they just met."

A/N: 6 chapters 'til the end.