Chapter 2

Elsa's P.O.V

When Anna and I walk out to see the people there's really nothing to describe but joy, happiness, and excitement. Which is what I enjoy about being queen. A kid walked up to me. "Can you make it snow please?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said. I made a big snowball and threw it to the sky. I wasn't sure about it. But I stomped and gave the kids ice skates. Made of ice. I guess that's their favourite part. But I have to go inside now. I walked inside. "Elsa! Where are you going?" Anna asked.

"I just want to protect the people." I said.

Anna's P.O.V

When the snow started to drop I made a snowman with the kids. When Olaf came out. "Hi everyone, I'm Olaf! And I like warm hugs." He said in front of everyone. All the parents screamed and ran away with their children. That's when I noticed a chain behind him and around his neck. I turned to him. "Olaf, what's the chain for?" I asked.

"Someone told me not to tell anyone from Arendelle. Wait are you from Arendelle?" He said.

"Yes I am from Arendelle." I said. I crouched down and looked at the chain around his neck.

It clearly said Southern Isles. "Olaf, stop working for them." I said.

"But I'm earning so much money for us! We can buy our own blimp!" He said.

"Olaf! Elsa WILL take that cloud off you!" I said. "No! I'm not going to stop making money for Arendelle folk!" He said.

"Wait who's controlling your chain?" I asked. "I told you I can't tell anyone from Arendelle!" He said. "I have to go!" And he ran away. I have a bad feeling about this. He ran to the side of the castle where someone with brown hair greeted him. It was Hans! I ran inside, I have to tell Elsa!

"Elsa! Hans hired Olaf!" I yelled. "Anna, Hans was put in jail in the southern isles, and anyway, what's he going to do with a snowman?" She joked.

"Yeah you're right." I sighed and went to my room.

The next day

Elsa's P.O.V

This morning I woke up in a dungeon. This wasn't the dungeon of Arendelle. Suddenly Olaf came in. "Olaf! Where am I?" I asked. "You're in the Southern Isles dungeon!" He said.

"Get me out of here Olaf." I said.

"Sorry, I'm doing a top secret mission to get Arendelle money." He said. "Olaf! Quit- Nevermind I'll break out." I said.

"No, we put gloves on you. I'm just making Arendelle money!" He said and walked away.