Chapter 3

Elsa's P.O.V

5 hours passed of staying in this filthy dungeon when Hans walked in. "Hans! Why did you hire Olaf?" I said angrily. "Olaf, he's the only one stupid enough to let me kill the princess of Arendelle. Why do you think?"

"Don't you dare kill Anna." I yelled. "Fine, heres the truth. I'm not killing her. I'm keeping her in the dungeon forever." He said.

Then he walked out. I started shaking my hands until the gloves fell off. Then I froze the chains. He sprinted in again. By the time he even took a step I had frozen the entire room. Maybe having uncontrollable powers is useful. "Elsa!" He yelled. I looked at him and he had a new sword. A sword that's even stronger than his old one. But not stronger than my powers. I made an ice wall between us and then quickly jumped out the window. When he smashed the ice I ran out, it was winter. Eternal winter. "What.. Happened..." I mumbled. Then olaf came. "Elsa! You have to get back into the dungeon! It's the rules!" He yelled.

"No Olaf! I'm the queen, I make the rules! You stop working for Hans or I take your flurry after I thaw the winter." I yelled back.

The chains around his neck broke, "Huh.." He said, he was confused.

"Olaf! Take this sword!" I yelled and make a sword of ice. What am I doing, giving a sword to a snowman? He took it and ran after Hans. "This is crazy." He said. I ran and ran. Maybe I should bring back summer first. So I tried hard-hard-hard and made a huge snowflake in the sky like the other one, And I pushed it away. I took control of my powers again. But it wont be long until they go crazy again. Then I started running all the way back to Arendelle, which took me 7 days.

A/N: I know what you're thinking. "How will this become Helsa?" Well I honestly don't want to tell you. I hope you enjoyed. Also if you don't get the Olaf part the chain mind controlled him.