Chapter 8

Anna's POV

I quickly checked out the window, rubbing my eyes, I saw Elsa. "I... I believe in her?" I mumbled. "No!" I said, blinked, and she faded away. I ran outside with Jack. "Elsa's gonna get me killed!" I yelled.

"How do you know she's there?" He asked, flying on his staff.

"I just know, okay?' I said, and created a fire bow. As we ran out the door we were getting arrows, from everywhere. I shot them back, but missed.

I created a shield of fire, and protected myself. Fortunately, Jack wasn't a thing to the guards. So he could sneak attack, without getting an arrow up his back.

"Elsa! This is not helping!" I yelled, with my shield protecting.

"Keep shooting." Elsa yelled.

They shot at me rapidly. Until I got really mad. "STOP!" I yelled, throwing fire spikes across the entire forest, just beside me. "Elsa! I may have left you, scared you, and made you cry!

But that doesn't give you a reason to sit down on your lazy back and let me die!

I know I'm a princess, but a princess needs freedom! Do you know how I felt for the few 13 years of my life? You need to learn!

I'm never going back! The past is in the past, Elsa! I belong here now, and you can't kill me to come back!"

Elsa's eyes shot up with tears, how did I know? I could see her.

With anger, I threw fire all over the forest and watched it burn. Elsa fled, not sure she made it alive though.

Jack froze the fire. "What gives, fire princess?"

"Jack, leave me alone." I snapped, and walked inside.

I made a curtain of fire over my bedroom arch, and sunk into my bed. Literally, the bed melted.

A/N: Short chapter, ik :c