Chapter 6

Elsa's P.O.V

I woke up in a strange place. It was the same place as my dream! In a city. That was a weird dream, I had blondish hair, and blue eyes, and I had ice powers. I know that dream wasn't true. I got up and walked around. "This place is.. Amazing." I whispered. Then I tripped up over somebody. They turned to me. "Oh I'm sorry! I was heading to the queens coronation!" The lady said. Queen? I thought. I'm new to the town. But I'll have to go see the queen! There were crowds of people at the castle. I ran too. I wonder what the queen is like! I was in a hurry. The gates only opened when I got there. So I had time. I walked through the gates. Everyone went inside, so I followed. And they went into a huge ballroom.

I still followed. I sat down on a seat. There was a woman up on the stage. In front of a guard. It was the queen! She had reddish brown hair, with a white streak in it. That rung a bell. She was from my dream! Her hair was done in a bun, with green streamers. She had a green dress and a black cape. She bowed her head a little. So the guard could put the crown on her. And then the guard was handed another cushion. That one had the scepter and the orb! She pulled her gloves off and grabbed them. She turned around, she was happy. The crowd yelled "Queen Anna of Arendelle!" I didn't join in, I didn't know who Anna was, she was technically the princess in my dream! I decided to leave and get used to the town. But I tripped up over somebody. He had fallen over too. He got up, and so did I. He stood up before me, and held his hand out. I held it and jumped up. "Prince Hans of the Southern Isles." He said. "You must be.. Elsa." He said. "How do you know me?" I asked. "You were the previous queen! You have ice powers, and you probably just dyed your hair brown and got dark brown contacts. Why aren't your powers showing?" He asked. "Powers? I don't have powers." I said. "Of course you do! Who removed them?" He asked. "I don't have powers! I had a dream that I did and I got lost here!" I said. "Oh..."

He said. "I am sorry for my mistakes. You look alot like her." He said and walked away. I continued to leave. Once I left the castle I fell into the water, because of a horse. "Hey!" I yelled. I swam to the shore. Where I found Prince Hans again. I pulled myself out. There was only rock for ground and I had to climb quite some way to get back up. He held his hand out again, and he pulled me up. "Thanks!" I said. I saw the queen walk out. "What happened here?" She asked me.

"Uhh. I just fell in the water, your majesty." I said. "Oh okay." She said. She walked to the village. I saw a man riding a reindeer. The reindeer knocked me into the water again. And then the man riding it fell off. "Hey!" I said, pulling myself to the rocks again. "I'm sorry I was in a hurry for the coronation!" He said. "The coronation has ended." I said, dumbly. I climbed to the normal level of ground. "Queen Elsa!" He said. "I'm not the queen! Why does everyone mix me up? The queen is Anna." I said.

"Well... I have to get back to my friends." He said. "What friends?" I asked.

"Trolls." He said, getting onto his reindeer. "Trolls! I need to see them!" I said.

"Get on." He said. I think he's crazy. Getting me on the reindeer who clearly knocked me into the water, and then threw him off. But I got on anyway. We arrived at a forest with a bunch of rocks. They seemed familiar. Trolls... They were from my dream! Suddenly someone else came. Hans. The rocks rolled to Kristoff and me. Then the trolls folded out. "Kristoff's home!" They yelled. "Where's Grandpa Troll?" He asked. An older troll waked out. "I'm right here." He said. "Grandpa Troll, this girl wanted to see you." Kristoff said.

The troll looked at me. "Elsa! Your memory was erased! How did you find us?" He asked. I was getting a little mad. "Am I Queen Elsa?" I asked/mumbled. "Well, not anymore. Your sister became queen and only people with the most powerful memories remember you." Suddenly Hans pulled out a sword. "Change her back. I command you!" He yelled. He pointed his sword at the troll. "I.. You can't kill me! I'm made of rock!" The king of trolls said. Hans pulled a piece of rock out. He sliced it in half with only his sword. It looked harsh. I hope that wasn't a living troll. "Alright, I'll bring her back!" He said. He pulled out his magic. A picture of me being scared, turned to me being happy, with a crown. I was in the ballroom. And I had platinum blond hair and blue eyes. In every memory, it was the girl in my dream, with her sister, Anna. And then the troll put it into my heart. Suddenly I fainted as my hair turned platinum blond and my eyes turned blue.

A/N: That took me 2 days to write. I hope you enjoyed!