Chapter 6

-Daniel's POV-

A man took my arm while Corbyn wasn't looking, dragging me away. "CORBYN!!" I cried out, before getting hit in the head by the man. I winced as he continued to drag me by the arm. I left a trail of my singing to lead Corbyn back to me. The man take another blow at my head, knocking me out. Whenever I woke up, I was thrown into a cage. I shook my head and got up. A curly haired boy stood in front of me, he smirked. I looked at him and opened my mouth to say something but then I was cut off. "Get em, Jack! He's already weak and the fight hasn't even started!" A boy called out. Jack Avery. "Daniel, please don't do this." He whispered. I turned around and kneeled down, getting eye-to-eye with Corbyn. "You found me." I smiled, curling my fingers into the wires. He put his fingers in between the spaces of my fingers. "You're already weak. I don't want you to hurt yourself more." He looked into my eyes. My brown eyes faded into my blue/purple gradient eyes. "I'll be okay." I nodded. He sighed and nodded. I got up and faced the boy. "So Daniel is he your boyfriend?" He grinned. I shook my head and glared at him. His eyes were a orange/green gradient. Son of Medusa and Hephaestus.

I looked back at Corbyn, "I can't fight him!" He looked up at me and whispered, "

I looked back at Corbyn, "I can't fight him!" He looked up at me and whispered, "..but you have too." I nodded and his hair slowly became snakes. "Everyone, shield your eyes!" Corbyn yelled. His eyes were now his  red/grey gradient eyes. My eyes were already changed, every other mortal shielded their eyes. "After your figure loses, it's a hand to hand combat fight. Got it?" The referee explained. We both nodded. "Now, let the battle begin!" He announced as he got out of the cage. I closed my eyes and summoned a water dragon.

I opened them and the dragon looked at me, he lowered his head and I put my hand on his snout

I opened them and the dragon looked at me, he lowered his head and I put my hand on his snout. I was now in control of him. The curly snake haired boy summoned a lion made out of fire.

-Dragon's POV-

-Dragon's POV-

I growled and stared down the lion. The lion swiped his claws at me, I dodged and opened my mouth, a beam of scalding water blasted the side of the lion. His side turned into stone. I snapped at the lion, making him cower. He roared getting hot ash in my eye. I cried out in pain, shaking the ash off. I jerked my head back then took the lion by the neck and slammed it into the side of the cage. He fully turned into stone, not being able to move. I opened my mouth and another beam of scalding water blasted him, killing him.

-Daniel's POV-

"Hey! No fair!" The boy yelled. "Alls fair, ends fair bud." I nodded. Different cheers from the crowd for me and the boy clashed together. He punched me in my stomach, making me fall. You'll pay for that. I got up and pushed him against the cage, punching him left and right.
"C'mon Dani!" Corbyn yelled. I took a blow to the side of his head and a snakes started to slither around my arm. I put my free hand behind me and formed a sword out of water then cut the snakes in half to free my other hand. Jack glared at me, "You didn't-"
I  looked at him, "Oh, I did." I stepped back against the cage. "Don't get cocky, Seavey." Corbyn spoke. I rolled my eyes, "I won't." Jack screamed as he ran up to me with a sword made out of fire aimed at my chest, I blocked the attack with my sword. He pushed against my sword, my eyes turned fully purple and I let the sword go through my body. "Daniel!" Corbyn curled his fingers around the wire tighter. I stood behind the boy and stabbed a water knife in his back. "It was an illusion." A boy from the crowd spoke. Jack fell on the ground and the referee came back into the cage. "I now announce, Daniel Seavey as our winner!" I smiled and looked down at Corbyn. He smiled then it started to fade. "Daniel watch out!" He shouted. I turned around then fell to the ground, a menacingly laugh and snake hisses rang in my ears as everything went black.