Chapter 22

-Few months later-

"Get uppppp!!" I whined, throwing another pillow. "Daniel! Go to sleep!" Corbyn snapped at me. I flinched at his voice. Did I get him pregnant again or..? No no, Daniel. You two have agreed to hold off your sexual desires for each other until after the wedding. And to be honest, that is a hard thing to do for both of us. I went to reach for another pillow but nothing was there. There's no other choice. It's 2pm and he still won't get up. I've done my training, visited Claire and practiced new fighting techniques. Oh yeah, Clarissa doesn't live with us anymore, not because we didn't want her or anything, it's because she's grown pretty quickly. We can't control her wolf abilities so Christina, Bucky, Jonah, and the others take care of her.
Alright, Mister Besson, you've given me no choice. I kicked him off the bed with a loud thud.
"DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY!"
I giggled and poked my head over the bed, "It was time for you to get up. It's 2pm and we have things to do."
"I don't care. I wanna sleep."
"Baby, get up."
"Fineee."
I grabbed his hands, pulling him up into my chest. He nuzzled my chest and clinged onto me, my smile softened and kept my arms around his waist. He was only in his boxers with his faux blonde hair.
"Get dressed." I stated, he groaned into my chest, not wanting to let go. He let go and got dressed. He clinged back onto me from behind and pulled my back a little.

"Baby boy, you're gonna make me fall

"Baby boy, you're gonna make me fall." I spoke. "I'll catch you." He smiled. I shook my head and put him on my back. He nuzzled my cheek and hid his face in the crook of my neck. I walked out to the pack house and stopped in my tracks. "Dad!" Claire ran up to me and hugged me, the faux blonde groaned and tried to hide his face more. I blushed and looked at her. "I have the best dads in the world." She smiled, I nodded in agreement. Claire was only 14 now, yes, wolves grow fast, but we also don't age after 21. "Daniel, he's back," Jonah came up to me, my eyes widened as I looked up at him.
He can't be back. He'll kill me this time. "Where?" I asked. "Behind you." The voice shook the ground. Zach. Corbyn looked up seeing the boy, he jumped off my back, glaring at him. I closed my eyes and balls of scalding hot water formed in hands. I ran up to him, punching him with all my strength. He screamed out in pain and fell the ground. Lightning bolts struck him and formed around me as a barrier. "H-Huh? C-Corbyn?" I stuttered out. "Daniel, I promise you I'm not doing this." He spoke.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"
"Look over here.. they have a child."
"Don't touch her!" I screamed, just then the lightning closed in on me and electrocuted me. I screamed out in pain as the shots of electricity ran through my convulsing body. Once the barrier broke, Corbyn ran up to my shakingly body.
"It's no use." One boy spoke.
"It's alright, Daniel." Corbyn whispered.
I'm alright? I will not let them win,
no matter what it takes.
This is only the beginning.

-

And that's the end of the story.
..for now (: