Chapter 15

I let Jonah inside and told him where Corbyn was. He went inside as I left to find Jack. I used my mischief and made my hair blonde to throw Zach off. I met up with Jack and he looked at me. "Oh, it's you. You changed your hair, I thought you were Corbyn." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes, "Where are we goi-" I fell to the ground before finishing my sentence. "Don't speak to my baby boy ever again!" He snapped as he kicked me in the ribs, I groaned, shifting while getting up. I shook my ruff and glared at him. "I don't need your protection." Jack glanced at his boyfriend. I walked up to Jack rubbing the side of my face against his leg, sitting down. Zach glared at me as a "zombie" attacked me from behind. I threw it off of me and lunged at Zach. I snarled at him, he shot a bullet into my mouth, making me yelp. I shifted and my mouth started to bleed. "Daniel!" Jack exclaimed as he kneeled down to me. Jack's eyes turned red and fire formed around the boy. "Dani?" He looked at me. "Can't.. breathe.." I choked out as the blood filled up in my mouth. I leaned over and coughed up the blood. Jack picked me up, leaving his boyfriend behind, taking me home. He carried me inside and Jonah came into the room.
"What happened?!" Jonah's eyes widened. "Okay so, I kissed Daniel since he taunted me with it so I did it myself, well.. when Zach kissed me, he smelt Daniel's scent on my lips and now he wants to kill him. He shot Daniel in the mouth when he was in wolf form, causing it to bleed and here we are." Jack explained. My blood stream was growing thin, it was all in my mouth. "If he wants to kill me, he can try.. but he will get fatally injured with no question.." I looked at Jack. "I'll try.. my best.. not to kill him.." I spoke, still barely being able to breathe as I put the necklace on. Jonah studied the necklace, "It's the same as Corbyn's." I nodded, "It's his brother's.." We walked outside and I coughed up more blood. Jonah opened my mouth, "Stay still." He put his hand in my mouth, taking the bullet out. His eyes turned blue as he started to heal it. His fingers felt cold against my warmth as he healed it. He took his hand out of my mouth and looked at me, "Sorry, but I hate seeing anyone in pain. ..or just the blood." I nodded. "If you have to hurt him, hurt him. Yes, I love him, but I don't want him to hurt you. I mean, you're having a kid. Zach will learn his lesson," Jack spoke as he took my hand, putting a ring on my index finger. "You'll need it." Jonah put a bracelet on my wrist, "You'll need this too." I smiled and went into the woods. Skeletons of mice to hydras, every mythical creature appeared. I held out my hand and a ball of water, fire, and lightning formed in my hand. My eyes turned purple as multiple multiple balls of the water, fire and lightning appeared. Snakes made out of water and fire slithered out from under me. "Huh?! How are you doing this?!" Zach questioned.
I smirked, "I may just be an werewolf with some power, but it's too complicated for a half mortal to understand."
"Cut the bs and fight!"
"You were the one to ask."
My eyes were a mix of all the boys.

I screamed at the boy as the power balls attacked him

I screamed at the boy as the power balls attacked him. I signaled the snakes to attack as well. My eyes turned grey as lightning bolts struck around him, turning blue making a barrier around him. I smirked and bit my thumb. Blood ran down my hand, I ran my thumb against my forearm. I closed my eyes and my wolf was now out of my body. "Axel, go home! Keep everyone alert!" I commanded. He barked and ran. "Making your companion leave? What if you need him?" He smirked. "You're only making a fool of yourself. It was only a kiss, nothing more." I spoke as I made the lightning stronger. My eyes turned blue, forming a ball of water in my hand, surrounding it with fire then lightning. As the ball got bigger, I was losing more power. I released the barrier and forced the ball into his chest directly to his heart. It released, sending him backwards.
"You're going to die if you don't call a truce now, Zachary."