Chapter 10

"I will. After I kill him." I glared. I healed myself and shifted forms. I got up and attacked him. Christina tore his head off then looked at me, "Get the wood." I shifted and brought her wood. She threw the torch over his body and looked at Corbyn. "You don't live in the world, you think you live in." She spoke. He slowly nodded. Everything started to break again, the healing was only temporary. Corbyn caught me in his arms, before I even fell, swooping me up in a bridal style. "Follow me, our alpha of our tribe can heal him." Christina turned around and started walking. Corbyn followed behind her. I put my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ditch you. Tyler came in my way, leading me into battle, getting our parents involved after my brother forced the blame on me for Jordan's death instead of himself." I whispered.
"I was told about my brother's death, I went to the burial expecting to see you there, but you weren't there." He responded in a whisper.
"I was locked up in the cellar for a whole year. I snuck out to get to my pack and for food. I'm so sorry, lightning."
"Lightning? Is that like my nickname? If so, your nickname is Rain."
I nodded and smiled, he was easing the pain. I groaned and gripped my arms around his neck tighter. He lightly bounced me like I was a child. "That doesn't help, Corbyn." I spoke. He sighed and continued to walk. "Let me take him in." She spoke. Corbyn handed me over to Christina and she put her arms around me. Corbyn walked by us as she carried me. Once we got to the tribe house, I looked over at Corbyn. He kissed my forehead and looked at me. She took me inside and laid me on the bed.

-Corbyn's POV-

After hours on hours of screams in agonizing pain from the boy. I looked at the moon and sighed. "He's going to he okay, Corbyn." She spoke softly. After she said that, their tribe leader came outside to us. A group of wolves came around us. "You can see him now." He spoke. "Thank you, Bucky." She nodded. He nodded and we walked into his room. "Alpha?" She called. "Hm?" He responded.
"Oh, alpha." She went over to him and he kissed her forehead. "My beta," He smiled. "Can you give me and Corbyn some alone time?" She nodded and walked out, closing the door behind her. He held out his arms and I walked over to him. He puts his arms around me and sighed. "I'm glad to have you back with me." He whispered into my ear.
"Me too, Dani." I whispered into his ear. I looked at him and he met my gaze. Just one kiss. I leaned in to kiss him but he stopped me. I winced at the touch of his cold fingertips on my forearms. "It's not the right time, yet." He assured. I grabbed his hands and carefully pulled him up. I noticed the marks on his back, arm, and wrist. "Dani.. would you mind telling me what these mean?" I asked, looking up into his ocean blue eyes. God, I missed his blue eyes. He nodded and started to explain, he started to explain his back tattoo.

 He nodded and started to explain, he started to explain his back tattoo

"Only alphas get this tattoo. It's to show that we're able to shift anytime and not only on a full moon. It also shows what moon phase is happening next whenever I bend over and my spinal cord hits the moons. It's interesting."
He turned towards me and pointed to his upper arm.

"This is our tribal tattoo, it shows that we can stick up for ourselves if we ever have to go alone

"This is our tribal tattoo, it shows that we can stick up for ourselves if we ever have to go alone. Legend has it that their ancestors were forced to get bitten," He ran his hand over his neck then sighed. "Just like me." I kissed the bite mark and smiled, "Don't be ashamed, you do make one badass werewolf." He blushed lightly then turned over his forearm, showing his last tattoo.

" He blushed lightly then turned over his forearm, showing his last tattoo

"This is my tattoo. The paws represent me, you, and my wolf and the moon represents our future. We've always been close even though we only knew each other for two days, you changed my life. All I wanted to say is thank you." He smiled, looking at me. "You're very welcome, Daniel." I smiled as I carefully helped him lay back down. He groaned a little and kept his focus on me. "Tell Chris that she can go back to the pack and be there leader." He commanded. I got up and told Christina, she thanked me and left. Once I entered Dani's room again, he had his eyes closed. I sat in the chair next to him and he turned his head towards me. "Please. Take me back to your place." He begged, his voice was faint. I nodded, gently placing my arms under him, picking him up, leaving the room. He put his arms around my neck and laid his head on my chest, humming quietly. He doesn't deserve this pain. I shouldn't have let Simon into my life and try to search for my lover, but instead I didn't. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself.
I'm sorry, Daniel.