Chapter 2

I went to Hayley's place right after school. Her parents weren't home so that meant we had the whole house to ourselves. 

"Hey Geoff.", Hayley opened the door and I slid inside. Once the door was closed I pushed her against the door and put my lips against hers. We both reacted fast, but we were interrupted with the phone ringing. I mentally groaned while Hayley went to go answer the phone. I sat on the couch and started messing with my phone.

Hayley came back looking annoyed and sat down next to me. "Sorry about that. Just some dumb kid calling me about a project. I'm forced to work with him. Anyways, where were we?", Hayley smirked and started leaning in. I stopped her. "Who's 'he'?", I asked.

Hayley groaned.

"That new weird kid, Awsten Knight. Honestly we just got this project and he's already working on it? Like dude chill we just got this like an hour ago.", she rolled her eyes.

"Oh? He's one of those kids?", I groaned internally.

"Yes and I really don't want to work with him. He barely talks and when he does, he doesn't speak up. Like dude grow up.", she laughed.

I laughed along too.

"But anyways, you wanna continue?", I asked and Hayley wasted no time in pushing herself against me.

I love my life.

~~~~

"So Wigington, how's the new kid doing?", Jawn teased.

"I haven't even met him yet, but you didn't tell me he was weird."

"Oh so are you backing out and I win?", Jawn smiled.

"No. It's still happening. Just you wait.", I slammed my locker shut and walked down the steps of the school until someone caught my eye.

Pastel blue hair.

I smirked and made my way over.

"Hey there, babe", I flirted. He jumped in surprise and dropped his binder. He quickly got down and started picking up all of his papers and stood back up looking straight ahead not acknowledging me.

"You know, it's not polite to ignore people, princess.", I laughed, but he didn't move. He just kept looking straight ahead. I noticed there was a small piece of paper he left behind his foot. I laughed and bent down to pick it up.

I stood back up standing eye level to him making him look at me. "Don't forget this.", I smirked and put the piece of paper in the opening of his binder. He visibly tensed up and I laughed.

"See you around, princess."