Chapter 14

Awsten's P.O.V.

Ever since yesterday, Geoff is all I could think about. His eyes, his smile, his laugh. I was in deep, but I mean who wouldn't be if Geoff Wigington kissed them. I sighed happily closing my locker and was met with the last person I wanted to see. 

Hayley. 

"Hey Awsten! What's up friend?", she asked approaching me to my locker

"Um hi? What do you want?", I asked disinterested. I continued putting my books in their designated spot trying to ignore her. 

"I just thought I would say hi since, you know, you have no friends whatsoever."

"I have friends.", she tilted her head confused. "Fine. I have a friend."

"Ah see that's where you're wrong. Did you really think anyone would want to be your friend? Even, I don't know, maybe perhaps Geoff."

My heart dropped. 

"What do you mean?", I asked nervously putting my last book in. 

Please be lying.

"I'm glad you asked. You see, I heard he only was hanging out with you because him and his best friend made a bet.", she said while typing something on her phone. 

"Bet?", I could feel the tears coming on. 

"Yeah. The bet was to see if, by the end of this month, if Geoff could get you to sleep with me. So did you?", she questioned narrowing her eyes at me.

I felt my heart break and my skin feeling hot. She has to be lying, right?

"Ay, Awsten!", I hear Geoff call from down the hallway making his way up to us. 

"I'll let him explain everything. Bye Awsten!", Hayley then left leaving me standing there alone with Geoff coming up to me smiling. 

"What did she want?", he asked and was about to grab my hand, but I moved it. I turned the opposite way and ran to the only place I knew I was alone - the bleachers. I heard him calling out my name, but I kept running not slowing down until I reached my destination and broke down on the grass. I kept crying and I wanted to scream and let out everything. 

Geoff eventually caught up and kneeled down beside me, "Aws? Hey! What's wrong? Aws calm down please - "

"Calm down?! You want me to calm down when I trusted you and I thought you wanted to be a real friend, but turns out you were just befriending me for a bet?! Fuck that!" 

"Awsten I - "

"Let me fucking talk! I trusted you! I thought all the times we were having fun was for real, but it was just part of your plan to get me in your pants, huh?! Did you ever think how this would make me feel?! Of course you didn't because you only care about yourself! You don't care for anyone elses feelings except for yourself! Well newsflash Geoff - I don't want you around anymore. I don't want you to have my number. Delete it. Delete it like you were going to delete me after this bet was done. That's the only reason you kissed me yesterday, wasn't it?! I can't believe I wasted my first kiss on someone so low as you."

"But Otto - "

"Otto is my fucking best friend from home! I lied because I thought if I told you I never was in a relationship you would look down on me, but I guess you've looked down on me since you met me, huh? Whatever Geoff, just leave me alone.", I say crying into my sweater hicupping trying to calm down. 

"Awsten let me - "

"I said leave me the fuck alone!", I say getting up and running off to the parking lot. The only way I could get rid of him is running all the way to my house and if running for an hour will get me away from him then so be it. I kept running as tears were running down my face. 

---

Little did Awsten know Geoff was still under the bleachers crying to himself at the mess he created.