Chapter 4

I woke up with one goal. 

To find that pastel blue haired boy. 

I smirked knowing it was going to be easy to get him to sleep with me. I know his type. He does whatever someone says. Hayley says to do something and he'll do it so I know for a fact I won't even have to take the whole month. Honestly, in two weeks the bet will be over. 

Just by me being in his presence, he had a reaction to me so I'll be doing him a favor. 

I quickly got changed and made my way to school with that one goal in mind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Ay Geoff. So what's the update?", Jawn asked coming up to me at my locker.

"Well I talked to him and let's just say I'll him in my bed in no time.", I laughed. 

"You really are sure about that aren't you?", Jawn teased. 

I nodded. 

"Okay, well great. Then go talk to him.", he gestured behind me making me turn around. 

There he was. Apparently his locker was just a few lockers down and I smirked making my way over. 

He was doing something inside his locker completely oblivious as to what was happening around him.

"Hey there, sweetheart.", I said softly behind him. 

He slammed his locker shut turning around facing me, but not looking at me - of course. 

I met him at eye - level and tsked. "Didn't I say it was rude to say ignore people, princess. I can't even get a hi back.", I teased and saw him gulp looking into my eyes. 

He stayed staring at me and I took my chance. 

I reached for his hand which made him yank his hand back. I laughed.

"So, you're a fiesty one? I get it. It's fine. What's your name, sweetheart?"

He stayed staring at me until he had the look of hurt on his face. He pushed past me and made his way down the hallway. 

Jawn snuck up behind me making me jump. 

"So, are you sure you wanna go through with this?", Jawn laughed. 

"Don't think I give up that easily, Rocha. I will win and when I do you'll be sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Awsten's P.O.V.

That jerk.

I know his kind. He thinks just by talking to me I'll sleep with him. Well that's his mistake. I know how to read people and he is someone I do not want to associate myself with. 

But his blue eyes.

No Awsten, stop. He'll just humilate you. You can do better. 

I sighed and just made my way to class trying to forget about those blue eyes I keep getting lost in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my room. Something I know all too familar. My phone vibrated in my hand. 

Otto Wood

"Hey Otto.", I sighed. 

"What happened? You don't sound happy. And don't you dare say it's nothing.", Otto scolded. 

"It's just this guy. He keeps trying to get me to talk to him and - "

"That's great! Make a new friend!", Otto excalimed.

"But he keeps calling me names like princess and stuff and I'm pretty sure he just wants to play with my feelings. I know his type and - "

"What's his type?", Otto asked. 

"Someone who plays with people's feelings! Someone who just wants to get people to sleep with him! Someone who cares way too much about himself! I'm sure he's rich and has a perfect family and perfect life and he's not someone I want to talk to!", I screamed into the phone.

"Aws, you hate it when people assume things about you. So why are you doing it to this guy?", Otto argued back. 

"Because I'm not assuming Otto, I know."

"Fine then. You hate when people know you Awsten. So why are you doing it to this guy?"

I stayed silent and sighed. 

"Aws, give this guy a chance. Maybe he's just awkward and doesn't know how to communicate with people.", he laughed. 

I smiled and laughed along.

"Fine. Ugh why are you always right Otto?", I sighed and laid down in my bed. 

"Because I know you, Awsten Knight. And because I know you, I help you.", Otto replied and I just hummed. 

"Ugh. Fine. I'll talk to you tomorrow, yeah?", I asked. 

"Yeah and tell me how it goes with this guy. You'll maybe even make a new friend."

"Whatever. Bye Otto. I hate you."

Otto laughed. "Bye Awsten. Love you."

I hung up staring at my ceiling. 

Maybe I was being hard on this guy. Well there's only one way to find out. I sighed and rolled over thinking about those blue eyes. 

I hate Otto Wood.