Chapter 10

Our last hang out was actually pretty fun. I would never admit that to another person though. It's been three days since out hang out and four days since I talked to Jawn. I don't see why he's putting this on me. He made the bet so he should be in the wrong too, but whatever. 

I was currently at my locker putting my last book in their since the day just finished. I turned around seeing Jawn coming down the hallway. Before he could come up to me, I made my way to Awsten's locker. 

"Hey Awsten.", I say throwing daggers into Jawn's eyes as he passes. Jawn rolls his eyes and continues walking outside of the school. 

"Hey Geoff. What's up?"

Since our last hang out, Awsten has been more talkative towards me which I feel is a good sign. 

"Nothing. Did you want to hang out today? We could go to the park again and just sit on the swings like last time.", I asked actually pretty excited to hang out with him again.

"Um I actually gotta go home. I have to finish a project with my partner, but maybe after! We'll be done at around 6 if you still wanna hang out.", he says slowly looking down. 

"Hey, chin up princess.", I laugh. "And of course. I'll give you my number and I'll pick you up later, okay?", I say writing my phone number on a piece of paper and handing it to him. "Text me your address, okay?". He nods and I make my way outside the school feeling a little disappointed, but nonetheless a little happy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awsten's P.O.V.

I was currently sitting on my bed with Hayley sitting across from me. 

"So, did you want to present the main points or...", I trailed off. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't hear. Can you speak up?", she says roughly. 

I hate her. 

"Did you want to present the main points", I say a little louder. 

"Oh um can you do that. I don't really understand what you did there. Can I just introduce the topic and then conclude it?"

Bitch. 

"Sure", I say scribbling down some note cards for myself for our presentation. Our presentation was tomorrow and I'm not letting this girl bring my grade down. 

"So, Awsten? How are you and Geoff doing?"

"Uh good.", I say wanting to get off the topic. 

"Are you sure because -"

"We're good. Stop.", I say silencing her and walking out of my room. She took that as a signal to leave. Good.