Chapter 17

Awsten's P.O.V

"Did you think I made the right choice, Otto?", I sighed giving him his last shirt he needed to pack. Otto decided to stay a little longer, but he needed to get back to Austin tonight. 

"Honestly Aws, I can't tell you that. Only you know if you made the right choice or not. This is your situation.", he said taking the shirt from my hand. I plopped my hand down to my side groaning. 

"It's just I do miss him, but at the same time why would I trust him again. He thought of me as a joke until he actually realized who I really was.", I sat on the bed looking at my shoes. 

"I don't want to defend him or anything, but you were the same way. You thought you had this guy all figured out until you realized who he was too. Both of you were in the wrong for thinking you knew the other person. But again I'm not defending him. I'm just saying.", Otto closed his mini suitcase and put it next to my door following my actions and sitting on the bed.

He was right. I did think I had him all figured out. I was also in the wrong. I sighed and got up taking his suitcase in my hand. "C'mon let's just go.", I say and left the room going downstairs.

Geoff's P.O.V

It was currently Wednesday and I had English next. 

Great. 

I made my way to my locker until something caught my eye. 

More like someone. 

My heart started beating fast when I saw Awsten. He had purple hair now and was wearing a light pink t-shirt and black jeans. 

God.

I didn't realize I was in a daze until I kept hearing my name. 

"Geoff. Geoff. Geoff! God, I thought it wasn't polite to ignore people.", Awsten mocked which made me smile a bit remembering the first time we met, but it quickly went away once I realized the situation. I didn't even realize he was now in front of me.

"Whatever. Just meet me under the bleachers after school.", he said and left going to his next period. 

What was that?