Chapter 2

the next day zac called me to say goodmorning and we talked for an hour and he asked me to go to the mall with him. he picked me up around noon in his blue ferrari. he came to my door and held my hand to the car, opened the door then shut it when i was in. when he got into the car he grabbed my hand, kissed it and just held it the whole ride there, frequently rubbing my thumb because he knows i love it. its like holding hands had become a habit and being together had become an addiction.

we hungout the next day. it was valentines day. i wasnt expecting anything from him bc we never talked about giving eachother gifts. he showed up at my door with a dozen red roses. a heart box filled with my favorite chocolates, a huge teddy bear, and a letter he wrote himself. i was speechless , i love him so much. thats all i could think of. i finally managed to say "...i love you." he said it back and i let him in. he kissed me softly with his soft lips. he put down my presents on my bed and he grabbed my head and kissed my forehead. he moved his hands down to my waist and kissed me again against the wall. i loved when he would do that. these were the moments i lived for. he kissed me like he meant it.

we sat down and watched the notebook and cuddled. he would lie down and tell me to come lay with him. i went to lay right next to him and he put his arm around me and i soon felt his warmth . i discovered there was something no one had ever told me about. the crave for human touch. it was amazing when it was happening and then when i wasnt with him its all that i wished for. its like it kept me content and stable. im not sure it was healthy but thats not what was important to me.

later he took me out to a fancy restaurant for dinner. when we finished eating he took me home and he opened the car door for me and kissed my neck then my lips for a couple minutes. i walked into my house with the biggest, most genuine smile on my face.

When i fell asleep that night i had a terrible dream that zac was in a terrible accident and was in critical condition and he eventually died and i couldn't wake up. i tried to hard to wake up but it wasn't working. eventually i flung out of bed with tears streaming down my face and my heart racing so fast i thought i might pass out. i looked at my phone and zac texted me which was weird bc he always went to bed super early and it was around 4am. i opened the text and he said "oh no this isnt good." i thought i was still dreaming so i put down my phone and fell back asleep.