/three/

"Hyung, I need you.." Namjoon murmured not breaking his gaze towards the older.

Seokjin froze. Didn't move. Didn't blink. He didn't even breathe. To say his mind went haywire is an understatement. He just stare back at the younger, trying to recollect himself when Namjoon released him and went to the table in the corner of the room to drink. He himself might need to chug some for himself too, suddenly feeling all hot.

He eyed Joon looking so gorgeous in a black hoodie and black shorts that shows off his daddy long legs and killer thighs. Damn this kid for being hot like that.

He still stares blankly until he hear a click sound, a phone camera. Namjoon just captured his shooktjin moment and if he can still blush harder, it definitely happened. He surely looks like an overly riped tomato by now.

"You look cute, Hyung." Namjoon chuckled. "I'll make sure to post this on your birthday. ARMYs will love a new meme." he added to mock him even more, releasing an annoying but cute "HA HA HA" laughing sound.

Yes, Namjoon may look hot and cute but Jin didn't like being teased like this. He may need to remind Joon his place...

"Joon, you saying earlier?" Jin said seriously. Throwing the funny facade out of the window that caught Namjoon off guard.

"W-what?" Joon questioned back feeling a sudden shiver at how cold the older is being right now.

"You.." Jin started walking forward to where he is, swaying his hips as he do so, "need.." he continued, getting close to him until he reached his face and got cornered at the table.

Namjoon didn't like it but love it at the same time. He can feel his own heartbeat going crazy,damn he's going crazy.

"Me?" Jin finished his sentence with a breathy sound.

Now face to face with his hyung, he did not know what to do. He just wanted to flirt and tease Jin moments ago and now the tables have been turned.

"Hyung, I--" he cannot even collect words to answer back. That was when Jin looked at him and smirked. A smirk so wicked and sexy that he's so sure his legs went stiff.

And he's also sure that what's in between is in the same situation...

---

Yow! HAHAHA. I love cliffhangers to the core. The beauty of it. ♡

Again, smut part will take place in idk universe. Chill.

And pls understand that this is my first attempt to actually write and publish a fanfic so early apology for mistakes and loopholes.

The story idea is so cliché but the words is my own take to it. I do not support plagiarism in this household.

Bye. Purple you all.