/five/

Namjoon fell down on his bottom as he catches his breath.

Wow. When people talked about how scary Jung Hoseok is in dance choreo practices, they clearly haven't seen how Kim Seokjin works. And he's actually surprised that he's only seeing this side of his beloved hyung now. What a sight to see.

He could have enjoyed that said sight if only his breath will go back to normal again. He's out of it and he began to wonder how long he's been repeating that same routine over again.

"Almost two hours, Namjoon. Almost two hours and you still got the moves wrong. It's not even that hard. It's by far one of the easiest dances we had and you just--" Seokjin starts to freak out but stopped before he said something that will hurt the younger.

Jin doesn't understand. It's true that this choreo isn't the hardest. That's why he got it all in a beat. Body rolls, high kicks, footworks and hip thrusts. What's so hard? Now, he felt bad for Hobi. Maybe this is how he feel for him during their early days that he can't do certain parts of the choreo.

He looks again at the younger. It looks like he didn't took his words lightly and is now doing his best to practice more.

He feel horrible. He can feel Namjoon's breathing going harsher. Sweats blooms over his forehead. It took him a moment to realize the younger now removed his hoodie and was now wearing a grey shirt that's about a size or two bigger than him but he still can see those chest.

'No wonder fans love those Namtiddies.' He giggled at the thought.

Namjoon didn't like the way Jin said those words but knows well that he didn't meant to hurt his feeling. It was true anyway.

He freaking memorized every routine. He just can't move properly. Damn his body won't cooperate.

He's been practicing for almost two hours now. At the first hour, Jin shows him how to execute moves and it looks so easy like that.

How these body rolls and hip trusts looks so sexy, how those high kicks can leave him breathless, so smooth. He began pitying people sleeping on his hyung's talent. He's born to be a superstar.

With these thoughts, he'll start the routine again. But nope. His body rolls and hip thrusts looks awkward, his high kick off the beat, he looking pathetic with both left foot. He's just a giant awkward and failed mess.

He already removed his hoodie so he can see more of his body movements in the mirror and as he was focusing on the routine, he can't stop looking at his hyung's gaze towards him.

Stern gaze turned disappointment frown turned concern and apologetic look.

He looked away, only to hear a soft chuckle. Did his hyung just laughed at him? He wanted to disappear.

"Namjoon-ah" he heard Jin softly called him but he didn't look, he just continued the routine.

"Joonie" his hyung repeated, this time more audible that he face him.

There he saw it, that gaze that he didn't saw earlier.

His body somehow rejoiced and he can feel it cooperating as he began moving.

His body just needed one thing to finally move and snap out of it.

Or should I say someone's attention?

---
Yayyyy! Idk nan molla. I'm just dragging it longer but I hope you don't get bored.

I find it very important to have a storyline in smut fics. Bear with me.

By that, I purle y'all.