/ten/

Two months had past and the boys' comeback is a blast of success! They just went back to South Korea after two months of travelling from different countries for their promotion and new concert series, plus the endless appearances and invitation they've done and attended to. They feel so happy and overwhelmed of course, but as they were human too, they got really tired after. So when their CEO announced a week rest for everyone before their preparation for another event, everyone get excited and prepared for a trip.

What's supposed to be an individual trip become a group trip when everyone just invited themselves over Namjoon's plan to take Seokjin on a getaway in one of the secluded villas in his hometown. And he can't even say no.

Now, they sat on the floor of their rented villa, all seven of them focused as they start to play a game to determine room assignments.

Jin, as the eldest was the first one to get his room while everyone stayed on the floor. He was annoyed to say the least. It was two months since their practice room moment. He knew that other members knew what happened. He can often see the maknae line teasing Joonie. He's not proud but not ashamed either. It's not as if they were the only one who have done that.

He'd been staying with the same hotel room with his boyfriend for the rest of the time they were on promotion and tour but both we're tired to do anything but kiss, cuddle and sleep. He missed Namu so much, he didn't even seen him the last time and it's not fair. He sigh as he opened the last room on the left side, it has pink and gray walls on it, perfect. It would be even more perfect if Joon will choose this same room. He'll probably sleep now to worry for whatever later.

As they heard the eldest heavy footsteps away, Namjoon firmly told everyone his condition for all the five kids stay on this vacation. That is to leave them alone.

"Okay, everyone, here's the key to next villa. You go and stay there, I already paid on it. All foods and whatever are on me too. Anything, else?" He said, fake smiling while gritting his teeth. Hoseok just get the key and grinned to him. Everyone is blindingly happy that he get to be the one to pay for everything. Damn. They all bought expensive apartments in cash for their future but will still jump around in pure bliss for anything free. Weird.

When he deleted the video out of Hobi's phone, he thought it's all gone. But the moment they went on their dorm that night, the maknaes started call him 'Joonie-hyung'. He even heard Yoongi joking he should go get dance practice lessons with Jin too, to improve his routines. That's when he realized, they knew.

Hoseok had a habit to record everything on their practice room then send it to all of them for their own monitoring. It sucks, he can't even eat his favorite fruit in front of the boys without them chuckling on him. Results? His bananas will always fall on him. Even the fans have noticed it already and made some memes-- some already formed a crackhead chaotic cult with his banana meme on it.

"Now, delete the video once and for all." He said firmly.

"Gone with the wind bro, we just wanna piss you a bit." Yoongi said, gummy smile on it that he can't be mad.

"And just so you know, Jin hyung know this already. Why do you think we came? He said something about your deal of behaving and you not-so-surpringsingly broke it. We came for the loser's punishment." Taehyung said, holding hands with Yoongi.

"You get to spend on not just what he wanted but to all of us. We're his babies, duh?" Kookie, the ever so bratty maknae bubbled while Hobi whispered something on him that made him blush madly.

"And please, calm down. We'll never give your satans the dream they always had. Your secret will stay as a secret." Yoongi winked, surprisingly enthusiastic about this trip.

The five men waved goodbye to Joon as they run on the next villa. It cost him a lot to do this but he's hitting two birds in one stone anyway. An amazing trip for all his brothers after a tiring sesh of events and a punishment/reward for him and his boyfriend. Perfect. Now off he go to his beautiful, talented, amazing Seokjinnie, who happens to spoil all of his babies.

"Tsk, I should be the only baby." he murmured on himself, pouting.

He walked on the last room to the left to see Seokjin sleeping peacefully on their bed. He knew he'll be there. He lay beside him, the elder automatically nuzzling on his neck by the scent. He chuckled, little Joonie and Namu can wait. They have a week for that.
And he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. Happy and content at everything.

Namjoon is still a mess, atleast he's a gorgeous, amazing, talented, legendary kind of one.

There's more room for improvement and much time for more practice in the future.

***
Aaaaaaand, it's a wrap!

To YOU, who read this up to here, thank you! YOU NICE, KEEP GOING! ♡♡♡