/two/

"Hyung!!" Namjoon screamed, almost jumping out upon seeing Jin at the door in the practice room. "Jin-hyung, yaaa! You almost killed me." he added,half-screaming, recovering from the shock.

Jin, in the other hand, just laughed, he almost jumped out too, shocked by Joon's scream but found the situation too adorable and hilarious that he just bursted out laughing, loud windshield wiper laugh resonating the whole room.

He looks over Joon again after his laugh died down, how this kid always amazes him left him speechless.

Seokjin got lost in thoughts as he recall the situation earlier. Hobi never shouted at anyone except if that someone surprised him that his soul ascends or if that someone messed up with the choreography.

Namjoon kind of did the latter. And he know best that in dances, Captain Jung looks the scariest.

He wanted to confront Hobi for being harsh with their leader when Captain Son tells them to wrap things up for the night. He saw how Namjoon's shoulder just falls off after everyone fix their things and heads off the dorm. He wanted to comfort him but Jimin beats him to it.

Jimin is an actual angel, yes, but Seokjin kind of got annoyed that he got to comfort Namjoon at that time. He hid at some props for awhile just looking at the two when he heard Hoseok calling Jimin. He smirked at how Hobi's face went annoyed to wicked while looking over the two.

'Looks like someone's getting it tonight.'

His gaze falls back to Namjoon again after the two left. Shoulders still looking restless, face almost crying, he was just looking at him, mesmerized at how this giant leader is actually a soft squishy baby.

He's about to go when Joon stand up and screamed when he saw him. Damn. He could atleast record it and play it over and over again. 'Twas priceless reaction. Ever.

"You're staring too much, Hyung" Namjoon said snapping Jin out of his thoughts.

"Sorry." He blushed madly. "I-I should go." Jin stuttered under his breath. "I should have atleast recorded your NamShookt face earlier, ARMYs will love a new meme." he joked to recover the shame he got in.

"And I should just take a pic of yours while you have that ZonedJin face, Hyung. You seriously zoomed out way long after you laughed hard. What was that?" Namjoon said, now laughing. Whatever heavy feeling he felt earlier already brushed away.

"Nothing. You're just cute that I have to stare longer." Seokjin said before even thinking but didn't backed away after realizing anyway.

Both of them a blushing mess after a shameless flirting shenanigans.

Namjoon felt recharged. Feeling okay as if he didn't just felt sad a while ago. Damn this hyung for making him flustered so easily. Damn him for having such an uplifting presence.
A playful smirk comes out to his lips. Knowing that others already left and they were left alone in the practice room, he moved fast, then held Jin with his both arms on his hyung's tiny waist.

He didn't let the older male react to what he's doing. With an intense gaze, Joon just said what he wanted to do right now.

"Hyung, I need you.."

--
Oops. Hello again, first thing first, I love stories with scenarios so again, if you're just in for smut, I'm afraid that I can't give it to you.

Second, if you ever consider reading this, thank you!