/four/

"You don't need to be so stiff, you know." Jin said, breathing sounds deeper that Joon had to gulp mentally. It's too much. "Since you asked for it, let me help you, Namjoon-ah." the elder continued pressing his body towards the younger.

Namjoon is losing it. He's on the edge when Seokjin grab something from the table his pressed into.

A bottle of water.

He just freaking grab a bottle of water and moved away, sitting on a chair near the mirror. He wanted to curse heaven. What had just happened? He's sure something's about to snap but he just grab that bottle of water?

'He could grab anything else but he chooses a bottle of water.' He's never annoyed to a literal object before until right now. Damn.

"Hey, you okay?" Jin said looking at him before bringing the bottle to his plump lips and chugged down that water.

"Thirsty, huh?" Namjoon commented still staring at his hyung as if on a magical spell.

"Kind of? It's pretty hot in here." Jin answered tossing the now empty bottled water over the trash bin at the other side of the room. It landed exactly at the rim and Joon heard another wave of laugh, this time a hearty victory laugh and he swore he saw Seokjin glowed.

Joon smiled. It's true that his hyung is so hot and beautiful but times like this when he just does childish things and laughing, he can't help but coo at how adorable he is. How his cheeks will look like a marshmallow squirrel cheeks.

He just wanna squish those cute cheeks. and maybe spank that other cheek too for giving him a situation..

"Yaaa, Kim Namjoon! Enough of zoning out!" Uh-oh, Jin will never call his whole unless he gets in his nerves. "I'm out here telling how Hobi is so wrong to shout at you for failing your moves but I guess, you deserve some sense from it. Focus, will you? You're better than this, Namjoon." the elder said with an obvious frustrated tone.

To get two sunshine mood makers in the group to get annoyed to you in a row, within a day is a record. Namjoon felt a sting over again.

"Get your ass here and start practicing our choreo." Jin started. "We only have a week to prepare. I get it that you're tired and stressed out. We're all like that so Joonie, let's start from the bottom, shall we?" the older added, sounding like a mother that just scolded a child and now making the said child feel better.

Oh, he should be thinking straight right now. Instead, the word bottom lingers longer in his mind and Jin standing up wiggling those ain't helping...

---
I'm horrible, ain't I? HAHAHAHAHA.

Just a few chapters more and I'll finish it up in as a longer version of one-shot and a shorter ver of a book.

Again, purple you all.