/eight/

Namjoon hide his smirk, knowing he just broke his hyung's wall of patience and self-control.

Now, enough with the teasing.

They didn't waste any moment and attacked each other's hungry mouths.

Jin sprinted from his place and is now sitting on Joon's lap, already becoming a moaning mess. Hips painfully grinding on the younger's crotch.

"Joonie, ahh.. Damn you, babe. You brat. How dare you whine like that, huh?" Jin said in between kissing. "I told you to behave so we'll focus on our comeback and now you're being like this? Such a bad boy, aren't we, leadernim?" He continued, now taking off his own pink sweatshirt along with white tshirt revealing his milky white torso.

Joon didn't answer, just smirked sheepishly and attended his hyung's pink nipples, instantly sucking one while pinching the other. He knows better that a nagging Kim Seokjin is faster than Yoongi's rap at times. Better to hear moans of the beauty than that.

He can feel his own member twitch as the elder continues his sweet but painful grind. That heavenly ass torturing his lower. 'That I will get to torture later'. First, he'll have to show how thankful he is to the elder.

He claimed the elder's mouth again in deeper and harder kisses, tounge fighting for dominance. His one hand supporting the elder's hips while the other is now on the waistband of his lover's sweatpants. Tugging it away from his lower body. Jin moved his body allowing the younger to slip of his remaining clothes.

There he saw his baby's beautiful pink cock already glistening with pre-cum. He hold it and blew on it making the elder grunt heavenly then replaced his hand to stroke it a few times. Before the elder can even react, he put his tounge over Jin's tip then waste no time to take it all in, deep throating him. The elder's sweet moans of pleasure, music to his ears.

"Ugh, Joonieeee, so good but be careful, we don't want you unable to speak and translate for us." Jin still joked making the younger chuckle on his length boping him up and down like -a freaking pro he is- that just put him off the edge. "Shit, Kim Namjoon, I'm cumming baby, you're so gooooood.. ahhhh" he said shooting his warm thick strings directly to his lover's mouth which the younger gladly swallowed, drips falling in the side of his mouth as he looked up on his gorgeous boyfriend. Eyes on him filled with lust and love.

"You did good babe and thank you for that amazing blow. My candle had been taken cared of, how about my little Joonie right here?" The elder, finally recovered now sitting on his lover's thighs. He kissed the younger first, slurping his own taste on his boyfriend's mouth, licking his chin and jaw for the drips.

"God, Jin-hyung, that was so damn hot." Namjoon murmured feeling himself hardening at the sight before him, not to mention his boyfriend was literally on his lap, naked for him to feast on. He then felt the elder palming his clothed member, gripping it hard, teasing the tip and rubbing it on feeling it hard as a rock. "Now for my hardworking but tricky boyfriend, tell me, did you really not learnt the dance or you're just waiting for me to give in on our little deal?" Namjoon can't think straight, Jin was whispering on his ears while taking off his shorts along his boxers, all while straddling him. Damn, Kim Seokjin and his skills. A great multitasker.

He then felt his member sprung out, standing proud, leaking of pre-cum. He can already cum just by his lover's touch but he won't ruin the moment by that. It's been a week though so he won't be surprise if he'll ever explode sooner.

"So bad Joonie, I told you we'll focus and work harder but you chose to tempt me like this. I can just wreck you here right now but no, I changed my mind." Jin said about to stand up, Namjoon was about to protest, mind already blank from longing for his boyfriend, not minding if he'll bottom or what when Jin just did it.

He sucked on his own fingers and prep himself. In front of him.

'Fuck, I'm loosing my mind here.'

"Aish, Namjoon-ah, ahhhhh--" he said, playing himself with three of his own fingers, eyes tightly shut, self control all thrown outside the window. Meanwhile, Namjoon began stroking his own shaft eyes burning on his lover. Damn.

They're nearing both of their highs when Jin moved in his boyfriend's lap aligning his hole to him then without thinking twice impailed himself onto his boyfriend's dick, riding him to the hilt making both of them scream. The younger felt his dick getting hugged by the elder's warm thight walls.

"Babe, ugh, soooo tight, but are you okay? I haven't prepared you enough, I don't want to limp you, we still have performance to do, Oh my god baby. Are you crying? Does it hurt? Answer me baby." Namjoon clutch his boyfriend's body to him, soothing his back and whispering sweet words to the elder. Then he cupped his small face to kiss the tears away.

Namjoon to always put him first above everything else, even in this position. How can he be so lucky?

"Move, baby. I'm okay. Move-- ugh." He finally said after a solid minute in.

"God baby, I love you." the younger maneuvered Jin onto his back on the floor, changing to more comfortable position but that will still highten his attack inside, as much as he wanted to just let his hyung ride him, he still want him to be able to walk properly after. Not as much normal but atleast he could.

Incoherent words had been said by both of them as he thrust in and out, gentle but sharp and deep-- all attacking his spot. Lewd moans and sound slapping of their lowers can only be heard on the practice room, driving them both in the peak of pleasure. He sloppily kissed his boyfriend's jaw just as Jin meets every thrusts. One final rougher thrust put them both on the edge as Jin spurts his second orgasm on Joon's shirt, shortly followed by Namjoon cumming hard inside Jin's hole.

"That was amazing, baby. I love you so damn much, Kim Seokjin." Joon said nuzzling on the elder's neck.

"I love you too, baby but we have to get up now before anyone could see us. It's almost 4am now, and anyone can walk in on us anytime. We also need to clean up. Captain Son won't judge but Hobi would nag about it all day long. He don't want a sticky messy floor, Joonie. Get up." Jin said, satiated and thankful that Joon do him as gentle as he could but still giving him the highest pleasure. 'Did I already said, I'm so lucky with him? Not so perfect but oh so beautiful, the one that I should love.'

They get up seeing themselves on the mirrored wall. Remembering the first time they made love on the practice room of their old dorm, all quiet and passionate while looking at each other's reflection. They both flushed on the thought, changed clothes quickly then proceeds to opening up the windows letting fresh air come in and cleaning up every bit of messy evidence. When all is good, floor squeaky clean and fresh air already filled in the smell of sex that lingered a while ago, they closed windows, and turned off the light. Went to their dorm hand in hand and happy knowing that their practice will be better for the morning.

***
My drafts always get deleted so I have to rewrite everything, hope I made it just fine (lmao, not so sure myself but heyyy, I tried)

2 more chaps to wrap this up! Happy 6th birthday bangtan! Mwaaa! ♡