The Office

I pulled away and giggled. He grabbed me closer and laid me on the bed.
"I-I'm a virgin" I said with reluctance and sighed against Kevin's side.
"I am too, don't worry about it" he said as he laid on top of me kissing my neck. I groaned in shock
" I don't want visible hickies".
"I guess I'll have to go lower then" he whispered as he took of my shirt. The moment hit me like a truck, I felt like a deer caught in the headlights.
"Wait" I said with a sorry face. Kev stopped and sat on the bed.
"I'm really sorry, you are just beautiful I guess I got ahead of myself",
"no it's fine" I said smiling and looking into his eyes as i prepared to explain myself a bit further.
"I really like you, I just don't think tonight is the night. I am very tipsy and I don't want to make any big decisions without a sober mind." I paused
"you know?" He smiled at me softly,
"I totally get it, maybe another time?...I really like hanging out with you and I don't want this to ruin anything".
"You haven't ruined anything" I said leaning closer to him and pulling him on top of me. We made out for a solid 30 minutes after that. I felt bad because I could feel his hard on growing the whole time.
"hey so it's 2:00 am, do you mind if I sleep over tonight?" I said gaining the courage to do so.
"Oh totally, you can wear my hoddie!" He said getting all excited.
"That also means I have to take a shower" then that will give him time to do whatever he needs to do with his blue ball situation I thought silently.

"Ok, yeah I have towels in the cabinet under the sink" pointing to his bathroom connected to his room. He got up and grabbed me his lacrosse sweatshirt along with a pair of joggers.
"thank you!" I said smiling at him. I walked into his bathroom and he turned the music back up.
"thank you" I mouthed before closing the door.

Once the door closed I took a deep breath and looked into to mirror. I smiled at myself thinking 'Kevin Perry wants to be with you!?' And giggled a little bit making sure Kev couldn't here me through the music. I drunkenly undressed and hopped into the shower. He only had men's shampoo in his shower, I smelled like him when I used it. I was trying so hard not to sing along with the music but it was so difficult. I didn't want to embarrass myself. I got out and dried off. I drew a heart on the mirror so he would see it the next time he showered. His clothes where baggy and comfy. I walked out and he was laying on him bed on his phone.

"Do you want me to put on a show?" he smiled to me as I walked out.  "yeah sure, put on whatever you want" I blushed looking down and realizing that he was starring at how his shirt fit on me. He disregarded it quickly
"does The Office sound good to you?". I nodded slightly
"only if it's the American version".
"Aw ok"  I jumped on the bed and cuddled up next to Kevin. I realized he was soft again, and tried not to think about it anymore.
"you look so cute in my clothes" he smiled against my cheek and I couldn't help but return it.
"I also smell like you" I mumbled to him. He laughed aloud
"you are Kevin now"
"Indeed I am" I said as I put my head on his chest.  We watched shows for hours before I fell asleep. Every time he laughed I could feel it in my chest, it always made me laugh and even harder. I don't know when he fell asleep but I know I fell asleep before him.
"Goodnight" I said before closing my eyes.
"Goodnight" he kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is so short I got writers block. 👏🏻