Under the bleachers

I woke up to the sound of my mom coming to wake me up for breakfast. I shook Kevin and pushed him off the bed so my mom wouldn't see. Once he knew what was happening he hid under my bed right before my mom walked in.
"Wake up or you are going to be late" my mom said in a groggy tone.
"Got it, thanks mom" I said in a nervous tone. My mom walked over to my bed side table and picked up Kevin' green watch.
"You don't wear watches" she said looking at me confused.
"Oh uh, Lexie gave that to me yesterday" I had to think of something quickly. My mom then put down the watch and left.
"Holy shit" Kevin said poking his head out from under the bed. 
"Holy fuck!" I said back at him.
I got out of bed and turned on some music so my mom couldn't hear us talk. He got ready quickly and waited on my bed for me to finish my makeup. He was looking through tiktok.
"You all ready?" I asked putting on my backpack.
"Yup!" He responded standing up. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him for a minute.
"Let me go first to make sure my mom isn't in the living room" we crept down the stairs and I peeked out from the stairs. I waved my arm at Kevin and he followed me down the stairs. I opened the door and we ran out to his car that was across the street. I was laughing so hard.
"If my mom saw you, she would have beaten both of us I hope you know" I said opening the passengers side door. Kevin kept his hand on my thigh the whole way to my school. He parked by the front and let me out.
"I'll be back in a second" I said getting out. When I walked in I walked right into Lexie.
"Hey! Today is your last day right?" Lexie said sadly
"Yeah, I'm going to talk to the counselor right now" I responded
"I can't believe you are ditching me for that douche bag"
"Do you really think he is a douche bag?" I asked
"No it's just fun to say it that way" she said laughing
"Well I got to go but I love you" I gave her a hug.
"Bye bye bitch. You better hangout with me soon!" She said as I walked away.
"I will" I yelled from across the hall. Once I was done talking to the counselor and I got all my papers I walked out to Kevin's car. There where three girls at his window.
"Hello, what's happening?" I asked everyone.
"They just came to say hi" Kevin said, I could clearly tell he was uncomfortable.
"Who are you?" One girl asked in a sassy mood.
"I'm his girlfriend, who are you?" I told her
"I just recognized him and came to get a picture" a different girl said.
"We are in a little rush right now but nice meeting you" I said getting in Kevin's car. Kevin looked at me nervously and looked back at the girls.
"Thank you" Kevin said trying to get them to go. They moved away from the car and we drove off.
"Do you get recognized often?" I asked him.
"Not much, but it's always bad when I do" he said back. "So at school, do I call you my girlfriend. I mean you just did"
"I thought- should I- it's cuz-" I stuttered
"It's fine, it's fine. Well if you want me to I will" he smiled at me and ran his fingers through his hair. I suddenly got a Snapchat from Luke.
Luke- lets hangout. I want to talk.
I left him on read.
"Who was that?" Kevin said in a curious tone.
"Just an old friend" I responded. Kevin nodded and looked back at the road.
"We are here!" He said exited. We walked into the school. He had his arm around my shoulder. That was the first time he did that. I had to go to the office  to get everything I needed.
"Go to class I'll see you in a bit" I said to Kevin
"Ok, bye" he said waving at me, he blew me a kiss.

Skip to lunch
In the lunch room I looked around the lunch room for Kevin. I couldn't see him anywhere so I sat at an empty table.
"Soo, your Kevin's girlfriend" I heard from behind me. I looked to the side and a girl placed her tray next to mine and sat down.
"I'm Emmie, but I already know you." She went to shake my hand.
"I'm Caden's girlfriend" she said. Suddenly Kevin put his hands on my shoulders.
"Hello Emmie, so I see you've already met" Kevin said. "Um we sit outside" Kevin said looking down at me. I got up with my food and followed Kevin, Emmie followed.
"How was class? What does the rest of your schedule look like?" He asked
"It was ok, I got a couple weird looks but basically as I expected"  I answered, I then handed him my schedule.
"We only have 1st and 6th together." Kevin said frowning. 
"Where are we going" I asked Kevin because we passes all the tables.
"We have a table under the bleachers" Kevin responded. We got there and there was a big tire with a circular price off wood on top and everyone was sitting on little roller seats, like we used in elementary school. I laughed when I got there. I saw some familiar faces. Sam, Jackson, and, Caden from the party plus the girl that broke her leg (June) and her boyfriend (Eddy). When we walked in Emmie went straight to Caden and sat on his lap. Kevin rolled a chair to me and I sat down. It was weird Kevin sat under the bleachers but I kinda liked it.