Bowling

After school all of his friends went to Jackson's house. It was high key huge.
"Is this where you guys always hangout after school?" I asked
"Yeah, expect we have been missing Kevin here the past week" Jackson said
"I wonder why?" Sam said jokingly
We walked downstairs into this huge room with a TV the size of the wall, beanbags everywhere and a fucking popcorn machine. There was more but the popcorn machine got me.
"You have a lot of stuff down here"
"Yeah it's my favorite room in the house" we all sat down in the beanbags. Kevin came and sat behind me. He gave me a kiss on my cheek. I grabbed his arm and put them on my shoulders.
"So what's the move today?" Someone Asked I looked at Kevin and he looked at his phone.
"I can try and find something" Kevin responded
Everyone was silent for a minute, heads in their phones.
"It looks like if you are a student you get in free to that bowling place down the street today" June said.
"Well how many people are going to be there"
"It's not a very popular bowling place, I'm sure not many people know"
"Ok well let's go then" I didn't talk much or give much input to the conversation. Before I knew if we were all crammed into Kevin's car. He let me get shotgun. Sam and Jackson were in the trunk.
"Are you guys comfortable" I asked everyone. I got mostly no's and one yes from Kevin. He leaned his chair back as a joke squishing everyone even more.
"Thanks!" Eddy sarcastically said while trying to push Kevin seat back up. I looked at Kevin and smiled, he looked at me and gave me this look I've never seen before. It was a soft and sweet look, but it gave me chills. I quickly looked away, I was scared because of what I felt when I looked into his eyes like that.
We got to the bowling ally and there where a bunch of cars in the parking lot.
"Will there be a lane available do you think?" Kevin asked
"We will see" I responded. I opened up the trunk to let the boys out. Some other teenagers saw them crawl out of the trunk and started laughing. When we got in it looked like every lane was filled.
"When will there be a lane available?" Emmie asked the guy across the counter.
"Uhh 10 minutes"
"Oh sweet."
"Do you guys have students ID's?"
"Uh yeah" we all handed out student ID's to him. We then waited in the hallway. Kevin put his arms on my shoulders and stood behind me. I grabbed his hands and we waited. I saw from the corner of my eye someone staring at me. It was Luke.
"I am gonna go to the restroom" I walked over to the bathroom next to the vending machine and waited outside the door. Luke walked over.
"Can you stay out of my business today?" I asked in an angry tone.
"Yeah, Yeah. I leave tomorrow and I just wanted to talk to you about something"
"What is it?"
"I still have feelings for you and I needed to tell you"
"Fuck off" I started to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
"Wait" he tried to pull me in for a kiss.
"NO, you cheated on me with my best friend. When I broke up with you you threatened to kill yourself so I stayed . The next week you fucking moved with a two day notice... for the second time, fuck off" I stormed off to find Kevin. They where getting on there bowling shoes.
"It was a lot less time then 10 minutes, oh I also got you shoes. I hope they are the right size" Kevin handed me the shoes.
"Thank you!" I gave him a peck and started to unlace my shoes.
"Do you guys want food?" Jackson asked.
"Just get a bunch of junk!" Sam replied. I wanted to leave. I didn't want to be there, two lanes down from him. Once everyone got to the lane they started making nicknames for everyone.
"Kevin you are tiktok bitch. Sam you are sloppy toppy. Emmie you are Becky with the good hair. Eddy you're Ed Edd and Eddy. Caden you are skinny penis. June you are Danny DeVito. Oh and you are..." He said to me stroking his chin. "Belle Delphine" he exaggerated. Kevin looked at me and mouthed the word "sorry"
"What's your nickname Jackson, oh wait allow me." Kevin pushes Jackson aside and typed "dick" as Jackson's nickname. He hit enter and the game began.