4. Your Ultimate Mission On Earth

Kaya hindi pa raw tayo kinukuha ni Lord dahil may mission pa tayo sa mundo. Gasgas man ang linyang 'to, pero totoo po ito.

We all have our specific jobs and responsibilities. But as Christians, iisa ang DNA natin. Pareho tayo ng mission na binigay ni Lord. As long as we're alive, this should be the very reason why we breath.

1. To Love God With All Our Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength

Si Jesus dapat ang first love natin, ang priority natin at ang top 1 sa puso natin. Marami man tayong minamahal na tao, lugar at bagay, dapat si Lord pa rin ang naghahari sa puso natin. Never let someone else or anything else sit on the throne of your heart. Jesus Christ should reign in our lives everyday. We are born to worship the Lord. And worship is not about us nor our struggles. Worship is all about Jesus. Dapat mahalin natin si Lord ng buong buo dahil noong minahal tayo ni Lord hindi Niya lang naman binigay ang kidney Niya, binigay Niya ang sarili Niya, ang dugo Niya at ang buhay Niya!

2. To love our neighbors as we love ourselves

Jesus said this is the second most important commandment. Mahirap man gawin, pero kailangan natin silang mahalin. Iyong pagmamahal na hindi pilit kundi iyong pagmamahal na nabibigay mo kasi ikaw mismo naranasan mo kay Lord. God's love is overwhelming and overflowing that it's too impossible not to share it to others. We should not get tired of doing good and showing kindness to others. Forgive others as God forgives us. Life is too short to live in pride and resentment. There's so much more blessings outside of unforgiveness.

And remember to love and forgive yourself too. Not because you're self-centered but because you are now God-centered. When you learn the gravity of God's love for you, you will love yourself too and accept all your flaws, insecurities and imperfections. When you experience God's loving grace and mercy, you will forgive yourself too for all the failures you've done in your past, present and future.

3. To Fulfill the Great Commission

Bago nag-ascend si Jesus sa langit, may iniwan siyang assignment sa atin. That is to fulfill the Great Commission as said in Matthew 28:19-20. If hindi mo pa saulo 'to, I encourage you to memorize this verse dahil DNA mo ito.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

A true disciple of Christ fishes for people. Kung pareho na kayo ng pinapangarap ni Lord--the salvation of the multitude, magiging madali na lang i-pursue ang pangarap na ito. We need to realize that this assignment is personal at hindi lang ito binigay ni Lord sa mga apostles in the past or sa mga may "title" sa Church like pastor o ministers. Whoever you are and wherever you are, ito ang misyon mo sa mundong 'to. Kaya 'wag ka na magtaka kung bakit ka pa nabubuhay. Kasi parte ka sa plano at pangarap ni Lord.

The Great Commission is two-fold. First is the evangelism (which is about going) and next is the discipleship (which is about making). And I will discuss these in the next chapters.